LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
You all guessed it no dumps and nothing he promised. He dont respond to my calls or my emails. Hes fucked up.

Adex Andy did me a favor and was gonna send Scotty 2 dumps. But Scotty just acts like a big baller. Hes actually broke and couldnt pay for those dumps.

I still want my dumps. Im not gonna let him slide.

Do you guys think I could write a letter to a magazine¿

Hopefully everybody passes the word along dont get ripped off by big scotty

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Originally posted by vwlownslo@Oct 18 2003, 02:38 PM
That sucks that he ripped you off.... What is he supposed to send you???
Quote from Big Scotty over a month ago

THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN BECAUSE I'M CUTTING ALL THE SUCKERS LOOSE AND GOING WITH THE RESPONSIBLE CROWD! THAT MEANS TONY FROM 3 CON PRECISION IS DOING ALL OF MY MACHINING NOW AND ADEX ANDY IS DOING MY DUMPS!!!!!!!! FUCK THOSE LEAKY ASS ADELS!!!!!! SORRY AL BUT THAT'S BUSINESS AND NOTHING PERSONAL!!!! SO JUSTIN AS TO MAKE IT RIGHT FOR YOU I'LL BE SENDING YOU OUT NEXT WEEK A FREE SET OF CHROME 100 SPOKE WHEELS FOR YOUR TROUBLE AND I'LL BUILD YOU A HOPPING GATE FOR YOUR CAR ALSO!! SO DON'T TRIP, I'M BACK IN THE DRIVER'S EAT!!!!!!!! MAHALO BRUDDAH!!!!!!!!!!!

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
What is fucked up is that he was on here bashing Ichiban and other shops and I don't even see him posting no more. But that is what I was talking about the whole time. How can you critize someone if your shit aint up to and touching.

·
Registered
176 Posts
My thing is why stir up shit yea scotty did some shady ass shit... and he dont need you coming around a couple weeks later and getting things strated all over again...By the way how were you involed in this... I was at your show...I heard you try to change rules,and try not to pay ppl yea they got paid after awhile and alot of words..all in all you thought it alright to bring up shit someone else has done to ppl but as soon as someonebringsup shady shit you tried to pull then you get mad...

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Originally posted by simply@Oct 19 2003, 11:51 AM
My  thing is why stir up shit yea scotty did some shady ass shit... and he dont need you  coming around a couple weeks later and getting things strated all over again...By the way how were you involed in this... I was at your show...I heard you try to change rules,and try not to pay ppl yea they got paid after awhile and alot of words..all in all you thought it alright to bring up shit someone else has done to ppl but as soon as someonebringsup shady shit you tried to pull then you get mad...
How about you go do something worthwhile for the Detroit lowriding community like put on a show of your own then maybe you will be qualified to have a fucking opinion on it.

Bottom line is simple... people came to Tru's show, and they got paid. Fuck what you heard, or think you heard, facts are facts and the money changed hands. So what if there was some discussion and debate on it. In the end, what was supposed to of happened, DID happen.

So get the fuck off of Scotty's nuts (who unlike Tru, DIDNT take care of business) and go haunt someone elses house already. Better yet, next time Tru does put on a show, how about you bring something to swing besides your mouth and THEN worry about who gets paid or not.

:twak:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts