LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

hey does any1 have a pic.............

1K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  SERIOUS 
#1 ·
of an a-arm hydro setup?like (without body on so you can see the setup)

thanks guys note:i am asking cause i want to see how to make a setup that can steer

thanks again

#6 ·
Originally posted by jonboy77@Aug 13 2005, 01:10 PM~3610571
what do you meen that can steer. :confused:
like you can have the front raised but when you turn the steering wheel the tires actually move lmao

i know how to put an a-arm hydro system but i want to know how be able to steer AND be able to still hit the switches like a real car

#14 ·
for someone with alot of questions you sure dont have alot of patience with people....also seem to be a dam smart ass.....a little advice would be to relax, count to 3 ....then just wait for someone to answer and if its not the answer your looking for then wait till someone else replys...dont give them a smart ass answer...your only 11 and have alot to learn...your off to a good start....dont get an attitude with the guys on here..theres some really "BIG WIG" riders on here...they know there shit and when they see a post they will reply..but you fucking get an attitude with people, more people with ignore your ass then answer you.....

#15 ·
dats tru homie, have some fukin patience. There is a lot of dudes in hear wit a lot of low-low knowledge. I dont even understand wat your asking, i never heard of an "a-arm hydro setup"? and if you need some info on go-karts go 2 another site.

#17 ·
dont build a go cart homie ...just buy your self a street car 500 bones..or so .. regal cutty .. something decent but screams juice me! ...and juice it ... and some wires ... dont waste good money on something your not gonna get a return from ...

you know what i am sayin?

other wise the cars have spindles ...steering knuckles and tie rods, inners and outters, center link..and sterring box ..pit man arm and idler arm to steer it ...

and a typical a arm system have a short arm (top) and long arm set up and bottom

#18 ·
hmmm ya but the thing is is that i don't have like 1,500 dollars dude the stuff i would need to build wouldn't cost me anything thats why i want to "build"it lol i only have about like 500 bucks for the hydros! (but i would save up more) lmfao soo thats why but when i turn like 14 or so i think i will buy a car and pimp the hell out of it and when i get my license i will be able to pull a three on tha street

#19 ·
you said you got 1500 ... there you go ... cheap beater chevy .... (could be less than 500 see what out there ... ) then you can pick up your kit with left over change ... you might have to do lots of sanding and body prep ... but hey your young enuff if you dont waste your time to pull a bad ass ride outta the garage when it's time too ..

you could always ad rims later

#22 ·
most junkyards wont sell cars. People will buy junkers . Then steal a car and switch the vins. Any way, You need to get close up to a cars suspension and figure out how it all works. Hydros for the most part do not effect the steering. Your smart for your age. But, you are loosing patience with some folks on here that are trying to help you. Get the whole "Cant steer and lift" thing out of your head. Do know anyone with a lowrider to help you out? Even if they dont know shit. You can at least look at the car and the way it works.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.