LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market to get one for a, well..project that I am working with..and want to see how many styles there are out there.......different colors..small rims..big rims.....doesn't matter.......come on now..hook Toro up with some pics.....thanks

·
Registered
17,834 Posts
go to this site or check out this gallery for lots of pics

I have a lot on my computer...but no time rite now to post em up...i think these two should start you off rite

if you have any questions ask me and maybe i can help. or join the impalassforum..its the best one out there and is only for 91-96 caprices and 94-96 impala ss :)

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by k gee@Jul 25 2005, 09:09 PM
they only came in BBB=Black, DGGM=Dark Green Grey Metallic, DCM, Dark Cherry Metallic

one of my favs...

oh n the 96 has the obdII and has the floor shifter...maybe why you want it??  :biggrin:
[snapback]3478430[/snapback]​
wow..thanks for the info K GEE...well....I got something in the works...but dont' want to say too much....but let's just say I need an Impala to represent...and with the traveling I do...I think a 96 would be feasable..especially cuz of the room in the trunk...and a newer impala would probably handle the traveling better than having to fix an older one.....

·
Registered
17,834 Posts
Originally posted by NotAnothaLykeme@Jul 25 2005, 08:18 PM
obdII's are a pain in the ass to fix, id suggest a 95 and just throw a floor shifter in it, thats what i did
[snapback]3478490[/snapback]​
yea its somewhat true

but either one will be fine, its just the obdii is the newer computer bullshit... :(

just dont get a 94 because they had the small mirrors on the doors :angry:

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help....so a 95 would be better......so how about some pics.....come on...I know there are quite a few out there...

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the third one looks tight...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts