LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I figured it all out.

I love my lowrider bike, i wanted to sell it but hey its worth more than just an extra 2 or 3 hundred dollars in my pocket.

I am going to get a frame, a real schwinn from a flea market or something, strip it down and mold the "gas tank" on the front and add mabe something small on the back, paint it something crazy thats never been seen before and that wil be it for the frames...mabe ;)

then for the trike, i might paint the whole axle the same color as the frame but not sure, mabe just the fenders. but i want to add either continental kit or scissor lift chair, depends on what i think when i get it. and i am going to add a 12" neon bar under the trike axle so i have some light in the rear.

then for the rest of the parts im just gonna buy some mirrors and little things and pay close attention to deatail and stuff.

but if you guys have any crazy ideas PLEASE let me know in this post, i want to get my bike in a magazine someday and hopefully i can put "thanks for the help also from the layitlow.com members" at the end or something like that.

you guys are all great and its the first thing i do when i get on the computer www.LAYITLOW.com, thanks again guys.....

keep lowriding :cool:

·
Rolling So Low
7,095 Posts
Originally posted by 19jaquez84+Mar 4 2010, 06:14 PM~16798816-->
Sounds like it will be a cool bike :thumbsup:
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-PedaLScraperZ
@Mar 4 2010, 06:16 PM~16798830
where from pa you from bud?????
hey homies i hate to tell ya. but i dont see this fella posting anytime soon. :)

·
Rolling So Low
7,095 Posts
Originally posted by PedaLScraperZ@Mar 4 2010, 08:13 PM~16799919
4 reals? its not another king type dude is it?
naw nothing like that. just the last time this guy was on was in march 08 and the date on this topic was dec 14th 03. hes probly forgotten the topic by now.

·
Founder & Pres.
9,007 Posts
ohhh snap i didnt notice that, very true damn i just saw he's from PA, like me and had a name close to my clubs name and that was it didnt see the date good lookin bro, im out

·
Rolling So Low
7,095 Posts
Originally posted by PedaLScraperZ@Mar 4 2010, 08:53 PM~16800522
ohhh snap i didnt notice that, very true damn i just saw he's from PA, like me and had a name close to my clubs name and that was it didnt see the date good lookin bro, im out
no sweat homie. we all do it soon or later. funny i had a small club for a while called scrapping pedals :cheesy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts