LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know how to set up the new testor spray paint systens??????

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
are you talking about the one with the can of propellant, and the bottle straps to it??

if you are, then it should have came with a mixing jar with a black lid and a nipple thing on top, that's what you put your paint in, then there is a straw the connects to the bottom of the lid and goes down into the jar. after you filled it with your paint of choice just strap it to the can and start paintin'!!

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats what i am talkin about but do you have to take that red nipple thing off and how do you have to thin the paint out???? and do you fill the jar????

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Sep 16 2003, 09:00 AM
yeah thats what i am talkin about but do you have to take that red nipple thing off and how do you have to thin the paint out???? and do you fill the jar????
prolly fill the jar about 2/3 full. not sure about a red thing, whats it on?? and the paint that comes with the kit is already thinned out.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it came with the jar but what i don't understand is how does the paint get pulled out????

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Sep 16 2003, 09:14 AM
it came with the jar but what i don't understand is how does the paint get pulled out????
the straw goes down to the bottom of the jar, and when the air goes over it, it sucks it out. like an airbrush does

1 - 12 of 12 Posts