LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Man, what's shakin ? Been reading this forum for a couple of weeks now. You guys are build'n some kick ass shit ! Very, very nice, indeed. Haven't seen all of you guy's stuff, but what I have seen, is F_ _k'n Sweet !
Hey Mad... you crack me up with some of your posts. And BTW, I dig that green Impala,that's jacked up in the ass with those cylinders... that SOB is nice, homie !!
And this Jevries!... what's up with this cat ?!! .... he's outta control !! lol. That dude's a mastermind of ingenuity !! His shit is the cream of the crop!...Me like it alot !!
So now, after see'n all your guys stuff, and readin the posts, I wanna do some hoppin and dance'n too! I went and dragged a bunch of shit outta the closets.Stuff strung out all over the damn place!... ain't this stuff fun?!! hee hee

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Big J , howz it goin?.... Hey speakin of discos and shit, has anybody ever put one of those little digital recorder jobbies in your lowrider? ,,,have it playin some music ( that song "lowrider" or somethin ), while you're bouncin. or even better yet have it recorded with hydro sounds, like pumps whining,and thumping and banging, like the car hittin the ground. .... Wait a minute, the speaker would have to be so little, it would probably sound like chit, or wouldn't even be able to hear it anyway,because of the sound the model makes on it's own....ok, forget it. But as long as I'm talkin about cheesy ideas, you could also have it where ya hit a button and a little puff of smoke rolls out,you're car drops down, and some tranny fluid squirts out from the wheelwell... " Ahhh man !! , I blew a f_ _kin hose !!"........ okay, okay...I know what yur thinkin... I should put the pipe down, every once in a while
.... I hear ya

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Dude...you sound ADHD style :biggrin: the sound thing is something I did on my beddancer truck...it started with some electronical device wich soon mailfunctioned...now I can hook it up to a minidisc player or small joggerradio.
At the toystore they have these new type of memo voice recorders...can't figure out what's new to them but with these you can do the things your talking about... ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm, ADHD... I'm still tryin ta figure that one out. I hope it's a good thang. :)

Okay, check this, I got a Lindberg 1/20 scale S-10 Blazer unbuilt, okay, stay with me, ... wrrrrrrrrrr, the back hatch opens up(glass and tailgate together, like a minivan)...then a little electric motor ,with some kinda linkage,or some shit ( you know the deal):) goes <weeeent, weeeeeent>, and pushes a craps table out the back for a second, and pulls it back in..."what was that?"...no forget that! ...the sunroof panel slides back, <weeeeeent>, and it looks like the wheels on a slot machine rotating ...naaah, just forget all that crap !! ... I must be stoned, or somethin

Disregard this post.... it's foolishness

·
Registered
434 Posts
That would be sick if some one did it. If one had a sliding table come out. It would probably be a very compilcated gear set up. Maaybe someone will try one day.

-twin

·
Registered
439 Posts
Here in North America, it's just ADD: Attention Deficit Disorder ;)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Originally posted by The Modeling Pimp+Sep 14 2003, 05:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Modeling Pimp @ Sep 14 2003, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--NortherntoucH@Sep 14 2003, 05:11 PM
Here in North America, it's just ADD: Attention Deficit Disorder  ;)
u must be behind :0

they have been calling it ADHD ion the US for bout a year now ;)[/b][/quote]
Ah well, I don't have it, so why should i care? ;)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by NortherntoucH+Sep 14 2003, 05:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NortherntoucH @ Sep 14 2003, 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Modeling [email protected] 14 2003, 05:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--NortherntoucH
@Sep 14 2003, 05:11 PM
Here in North America, it's just ADD: Attention Deficit Disorder  ;)

u must be behind :0

they have been calling it ADHD ion the US for bout a year now ;)
Ah well, I don't have it, so why should i care? ;)[/b][/quote]
i dont have but i know ;) o well its nothin to fight bout

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
im not new to the site but im new to building models an ya i can agree that these guys on this forum can produce some wicked models i give major props to all you guyzzz ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Soggydoggie@Sep 14 2003, 03:42 AM
Hey Mad... you crack me up with some of your posts. And BTW, I dig that green Impala,that's jacked up in the ass with those cylinders... that SOB is nice, homie !!
thanx man, thats what i'm here for to entertain you guys and help out as much as i can. :biggrin:

i think i'm going to finish that green thang off here soon now that i gave up on the contest bullshit. :)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by twin@Sep 14 2003, 02:02 PM
ADHD= Attention defisate hyperactivity disorder.
yeah, i have that....... they put me on some kind of Meth to calm me down. it kinda worked....... i actually stopped wanting to choke people out and i could focus and concentrate on things and even sleep at nite.

too bad i took it for about 3 weeks and the prescriction ran out and i never went back to the Dr. to get a new prescription.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts