LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
LIKE YOUR TEETH..........YOU JUST MAD CAUSE I WONT DO LAY A WAY ON SOME BOLT ONS FOR YOUR MOTHERS VW BUS!! SUCKER..AND YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR SOULS ON THOSE SHOES,YOU WERE...WINTERS COMING,TIME TO PUT ON THE SNOW SOULS...........CAUSE IT TUFF WALKIN EVERYWHERE!!

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE+Sep 24 2003, 02:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (T BONE @ Sep 24 2003, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--T BONE@Sep 23 2003, 06:04 PM
You got twisted spokes???
:uh:

Hmmm, he must have a short attention span.[/b][/quote]
LOL give him a lil time.

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by purpl7duece+Sep 25 2003, 01:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purpl7duece @ Sep 25 2003, 01:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -T [email protected] 24 2003, 02:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--T BONE
@Sep 23 2003, 06:04 PM
You got twisted spokes???

:uh:

Hmmm, he must have a short attention span.
LOL give him a lil time.[/b][/quote]
A little time? he already responded once.

And havok, post a pic of your wheels , you little bitch.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz@Sep 24 2003, 08:59 AM
LIKE YOUR TEETH..........YOU JUST MAD CAUSE I WONT DO LAY A WAY ON SOME BOLT ONS FOR YOUR MOTHERS VW BUS!! SUCKER..AND YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR SOULS ON THOSE SHOES,YOU WERE...WINTERS COMING,TIME TO PUT ON THE SNOW SOULS...........CAUSE IT TUFF WALKIN EVERYWHERE!!
DAMN!!! YOU SPONSOR WHEELS AND TIRE AND YOU TREAT CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT. DON'T YOU HAVE A WARRANTY OR SOMETHING. TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER AND THE CUSTOMER WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. I SEEN THAT WIREWHEELDEALS HAS A WARRANTY JUST IN CASE A CUSTOMER ISSUE ARISES. IT JUST SEEMS LIKE BEING RUDE TO A CUSTOMER LIKE THAT LOOKS BAD TO OTHERS. JUST MY OPINION THOUGH

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by NWRIDER+Sep 25 2003, 10:03 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NWRIDER @ Sep 25 2003, 10:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--homeboyz@Sep 24 2003, 08:59 AM
DAMN!!! YOU SPONSOR WHEELS AND TIRE AND YOU TREAT CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT. DON'T YOU HAVE A WARRANTY OR SOMETHING. TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER AND THE CUSTOMER WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. I SEEN THAT WIREWHEELDEALS HAS A WARRANTY JUST IN CASE A CUSTOMER ISSUE ARISES. IT JUST SEEMS LIKE BEING RUDE TO A CUSTOMER LIKE THAT LOOKS BAD TO OTHERS. JUST MY OPINION THOUGH[/b][/quote]
and then...follow his post i theat people on lil like fammily...........3 year warr....such a fuckin joke... i watch and sit here and see this wire wheel companys come and go....do you really belive extreme wire wheel will be around?? united wheel corp.....3 year warr.....ok....look at the others....there gone......as far as mcleans we dont need a warr....cause there the best!!! as far as you...well stick with your homies

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
One thing i've noticed is that Homeboyz does go out of his way to try give people here on LIL awesome deals on wheels, deals that you would have a hard time finding other places.

·
Registered
102 Posts
HMM IT SEEMS HE LIKE XTREME IS HERE TO STAY HE HAS ADS IN THE MAG'S AND WEB SITES AND CAS IS SELLING THEM THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR HELLA SO HMM LETS THINK HERE OH WAIT MOST PEOPLE DONT THINK BEFORE THEY SPEAK :biggrin:

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by 83Coupe@Sep 25 2003, 11:11 AM
One thing i've noticed is that Homeboyz does go out of his way to try give people here on LIL awesome deals on wheels, deals that you would have a hard time finding other places.
thanks bro...i sell good wheels...i dont sell bullshit...and if anything less it would be pinnacles....look 199.99 per set.....im no were hating nor im i sayin,,,,but the truth of the matter is nothing beats mclean...nothing,,,i just didnt start sellin wheels yesterday......so hay if the riders in the northwest or whatever want to buy ,,,go for it....its a choice...you have............thanks ...and everyone knows HOMEBOYZ BE HOOKIN IT UP!!!.........PEACE KEITH

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by babybluecaprice@Sep 25 2003, 02:32 PM
HMM IT SEEMS HE LIKE XTREME IS HERE TO STAY HE HAS ADS IN THE MAG'S AND WEB SITES AND CAS IS SELLING THEM THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR HELLA SO HMM LETS THINK HERE OH WAIT MOST PEOPLE DONT THINK BEFORE THEY SPEAK :biggrin:
GOOD LUCK..........MCLEANS 1.2 MILLION DOLLORS IN SALES ALONE THIS YEAR...

·
Registered
284 Posts
hey homeboy, why is all your come backs about my girl,sister,mom and dad? cant you think of car comeback? i know it's hard when you roll junk.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Hey Havok, when you are shit talking Keith and his rims, your shit talking to half of this site. Do you know how many people from this site roll on rims they have bought from Keith?

The weak shit you talk won't affect nothing on here!
Keith treats LIL like family. One that you are obviously not part of! :uh:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts