LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if dude still kept his order for my wheels the ones im trading for all them cars , 13/7 reversed candy red dish chrome spokes and hub and zenith k/os just let me know whats goin on i told him that as soon as u ship the rims to me the same day ill ship him his cars and if u could when they are complete post up some pics of em for me thanx again homie and take care
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just curious on how things are coming along homie thanx :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by homeboyz@Sep 27 2005, 09:39 PM~3899407
SOULD BE DONE THIS WEEK....IM PICKIN UP THE RIMMS TOMAROOW
sweet homie make sure and take some pics of em for me thanx again
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by homeboyz@Sep 30 2005, 10:30 PM~3920942
DO YOU LIKE BEING ON THIS SITE??
hell yea keeps me intouch with the world lol :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by cutlssupreme87@Oct 1 2005, 07:31 AM~3922492
hell yea keeps me intouch with the world lol :biggrin:
KOOL................BUT I WAS REALLY TALKIN TO SOMEONE WHO WAS STALKEN ME
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by homeboyz@Oct 1 2005, 01:37 PM~3923610
KOOL................BUT I WAS REALLY TALKIN TO SOMEONE WHO WAS STALKEN ME
oh lmao well hell hows the wheels comin along homie lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hows things comin along homie just wonderin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by cutlssupreme87@Oct 6 2005, 03:34 PM~3955736
hows things comin along homie just wonderin
send me a pm....with your name and adress there done...i just lost my c drive in my main comp....so i lost alot of infor....send me the koffs you want??,i wont be able to post a foto,just yet....ok
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by homeboyz@Oct 6 2005, 05:58 PM~3956555
send me a pm....with your name and adress there done...i just lost my c drive in my main comp....so i lost alot of infor....send me the koffs you want??,i wont be able to post a foto,just yet....ok
your pms are full homie imma email u
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top