LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, im new so i figured i would introduce myself instead of just replying and posting topics when knowone knows who i am. Well I have been into lowrider bikes for a long time, i recently purchased a new bike which i will get started on shortly.

Its a schwinn Stingray, with 144 spokes and some twisted parts, and custom paint.

I think this site is awesome, theres none like it. But 1 thing, were are all the bike posts at?....i seen like 10 percent of this section is models, which im not complaining but.....

welll keep it rollin

later

o yea, and is there anyone i should know of whos a complete @$$h0le? so i know to not bother fighting with them.

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Originally posted by pedal scrapin@Jul 25 2003, 10:39 AM

o yea, and is there anyone i should know of whos a complete @$$h0le? so i know to not bother fighting with them.
:ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey i really appreciate all the replys so soon.

and thanks alot fo the tips on searching bike, it braught up alot, and the links help as well.

aright well ill have pics of my bike up soon, im still waiting on a few things.

later

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
hey newbie, wuts crackin, im one of the people into the bikes on this site...and models are sumthin i can only dream about doing, not alot of time with my custom beach cruiser..im glad its finally out of the shop. well do you have any pics of your bike, im sure wed all love to see em

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
welcome to layitlow, i have an aztlan street cruiser with a chain steering wheel, 3wheel kit, twisted fork bars, and a custom speaker box. everyone here seems to be interested more in models, but im in 50/50. have fun and good luck, i will post many pics when i figur out how to work my new camera.

PS ANYONE KNOW HOW TO POST WITH KODAK EASYSHARE...............

·
Registered
410 Posts
it says that you joined july 2003, thats not that new

1 - 16 of 16 Posts