LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
YOU KNOW, THE WIRE RIMS WITH THE LITTLE BLACK THINGS ON THEM THAT SPIN.....SOME PEOPLE CALL EM' TIRES....BUT THATS JUST FANCY TALK. ANYWAYS THEY ARE USED FOR ROLLING ON THE "STREETSSSSSS"

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by stankin85@Sep 21 2003, 07:07 PM
YOU KNOW, THE WIRE RIMS WITH THE LITTLE BLACK THINGS ON THEM THAT SPIN.....SOME PEOPLE CALL EM' TIRES....BUT THATS JUST FANCY TALK. ANYWAYS THEY ARE USED FOR ROLLING ON THE "STREETSSSSSS"
no, it'sssssssssssss a brand keith sellssssssssss,lol

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE+Sep 21 2003, 10:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (T BONE @ Sep 21 2003, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--stankin85@Sep 21 2003, 07:07 PM
no, it'sssssssssssss a brand keith sellssssssssss,lol[/b][/quote]
CHEAPER LINE...LIKE PLAYER...SAME PEOPLE

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by Royal Homie+Sep 22 2003, 07:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Royal Homie @ Sep 22 2003, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by -T [email protected] 21 2003, 10:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--stankin85
@Sep 21 2003, 07:07 PM

no, it'sssssssssssss a brand keith sellssssssssss,lol

CHEAPER LINE...LIKE PLAYER...SAME PEOPLE
Yo homeboyz, I have some brand new 13s Mcleans with adapeters and tool. Would you be interested in trading for brand new 14s? lol come on homie I'm desperate. Hook it up.[/b][/quote]
IM SORRY BRO ,,,I CANT,,,WHO DID YOU PAY THE WHEELS FROM???? ARE THEY IN THE MCLEAN BOXIES,NEVER USED??MAYBE....

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
IF THERE REAL MCLEANS....I CAN TELL ILL TRADE THEM FOR LIKE 30.00 DOLLORS,I HAVE TO CHARGE A RESTOCKIN FEE.....NOT BY CHOICE....OK KEEP YOUR SPINNERS/APTERS...OK KEITH....I HOPE THERE MCLEANS...CAUSE IF THEY NOT I CANT DO ANYTHING...OK KEITH

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by Royal Homie+Sep 24 2003, 03:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Royal Homie @ Sep 24 2003, 03:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--homeboyz@Sep 24 2003, 08:02 AM
IF THERE REAL MCLEANS....I CAN TELL ILL TRADE THEM FOR LIKE 30.00 DOLLORS,I HAVE TO CHARGE A RESTOCKIN FEE.....NOT BY CHOICE....OK KEEP YOUR SPINNERS/APTERS...OK KEITH....I HOPE THERE MCLEANS...CAUSE IF THEY NOT I CANT DO ANYTHING...OK KEITH
If Riders-Expo said they were Mcleans, I guess they are Mcleans aren't they? I don't think he would lie. So both of us pay their own shipping right? I pay for shipping my 13s to you and you pay for shipping the 14s to me. So besides paying my own shipping, I have to give you $30?[/b][/quote]
I think you would have to pay shipping both ways man! Hes doing you the favor. You are better off selling those wheels locally and buying a new set so you dont pay an extra 100 bux for shipping and 30 RS fee just my opinion

1 - 14 of 14 Posts