LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey homie, was'nt it you who had the cylinders for sale? What site did you have them available on? Also what other stuff do you have? If it was someone else who had them could you or anyone else direct me to there site or how I could get ahold of them. THanks :cool:

·
Registered
343 Posts
well I am...

goto

http://www.geocities.com/hydrauliccreation...s187/4sale.html

I know $10.00 is alot for some fake little cylinders, but they are hand made, and they do take time to make, just under an hour. I make sure time and time again, that they are exactly the same to match up as a pair. You can either put the closed or open stokes in the casing to "lock-up" or slam your ride. I can also do bigger sized cylinders like 16" for you circus hoppers. Peace!

·
Shortbus Pimp
3,320 Posts
Hell thats a killer price for those.. Hit me up on a pm on order info.. A club discount would kick some ass thought..LOL.. Its not needed thought as its already cheap. Can you put some spring cups and springs on them to for an extra charge? Hit me up.. Later Rick

·
Registered
343 Posts
well... I don't have springs that would really work with them. I've been trying to find different ways to make some cups, donuts and some reverse cups. I just haven't sat down to really think about it. As for club prices.. well hehe.. ya' got some PMs! Peace

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo@Dec 31 2003, 01:53 AM
well I am...

goto

I know $10.00 is alot for some fake little cylinders, but they are hand made, and they do take time to make, just under an hour. I make sure time and time again, that they are exactly the same to match up as a pair. You can either put the closed or open stokes in the casing to "lock-up" or slam your ride. I can also do bigger sized cylinders like 16" for you circus hoppers. Peace!
:uh: pretty nice but i've seen ALOT better ones ;) lol

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by D U D E+Jan 3 2004, 09:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (D U D E @ Jan 3 2004, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Majestics Pablo@Dec 31 2003, 01:53 AM
well I am...

goto

I know $10.00 is alot for some fake little cylinders, but they are hand made, and they do take time to make, just under an hour.  I make sure time and time again, that they are exactly the same to match up as a pair.  You can either put the closed or open stokes in the casing to "lock-up" or slam your ride.  I can also do bigger sized cylinders like 16" for you circus hoppers.  Peace!
:uh: pretty nice but i've seen ALOT better ones ;) lol[/b][/quote]
shhhhhh....as long as no-one else does I'll be aight!!! heheh..

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by D U D E@Jan 3 2004, 11:49 PM
yea, but those better ones come with a bigger price. I think these are very reasonably priced. (tends to help when your demographic is a bunch of broke ppl, lol)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo+Jan 3 2004, 10:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Majestics Pablo @ Jan 3 2004, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -D U D [email protected] 3 2004, 09:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Majestics Pablo
@Dec 31 2003, 01:53 AM
well I am...

I know $10.00 is alot for some fake little cylinders, but they are hand made, and they do take time to make, just under an hour.  I make sure time and time again, that they are exactly the same to match up as a pair.  You can either put the closed or open stokes in the casing to "lock-up" or slam your ride.  I can also do bigger sized cylinders like 16" for you circus hoppers.  Peace!

shhhhhh....as long as no-one else does I'll be aight!!! heheh..[/b][/quote]
i'm soooo tempted to post a pic of them right now ;) lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Jan 3 2004, 10:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Jan 3 2004, 10:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--D U D E@Jan 3 2004, 11:49 PM
:uh: pretty nice but  i've seen ALOT better ones ;)  lol
yea, but those better ones come with a bigger price.[/b][/quote]
yeah but just like everything.... you get what you pay for.

it's like driving a Yugo or a Mercedes lol

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by D U D E+Jan 4 2004, 12:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (D U D E @ Jan 4 2004, 12:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2004, 10:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--D U D E
@Jan 3 2004, 11:49 PM

yea, but those better ones come with a bigger price.

it's like driving a Yugo or a Mercedes lol[/b][/quote]
true...very true...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Jan 3 2004, 11:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Jan 3 2004, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -D U D [email protected] 4 2004, 12:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--D U D E

true...very true...[/b][/quote]
lol, it'd be like making the choice wether you wanna send your parts to Mad and have them chrome dipped or just spray paint the shit yourself ;)

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by D U D E+Jan 4 2004, 12:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (D U D E @ Jan 4 2004, 12:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by -D U D [email protected] 4 2004, 12:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--D U D E

true...very true...
lol, it'd be like making the choice wether you wanna send your parts to Mad and have them chrome dipped or just spray paint the shit yourself ;)[/b][/quote]
lol, i wish he'd make up his mind on that...i'd like to get some shit done

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Jan 3 2004, 11:37 PM
lol, it'd be like making the choice wether you wanna send your parts to Mad and have them chrome dipped or just spray paint the shit yourself ;)

[/quote]
give him a few weeks bro ;)

his chick is coming down next weekend so after that he'll be back into spending money on the bussiness.

ohh also, that stuff you guys was talking about the other day... he now has all 37 colors on the way ;)

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by D U D E@Jan 4 2004, 12:49 AM

give him a few weeks bro ;)

his chick is coming down next weekend so after that he'll be back into spending money on the bussiness.

ohh also, that stuff you guys was talking about the other day... he now has all 37 colors on the way ;)
[/quote]
i'll have to get some funds sent over his way then

1 - 18 of 18 Posts