LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you name some of the cars running your 3 1/2 ton coils. I heard they r the shit and was thinking of buying some. Or even post some pics of cars running them. thanks :thumbsup: :puffin:

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
BIG ED IN TEXAS ENOUGH SAID :0

THE HIPNOTIZER, 85 INCHES SINGLE PUMP 2 DOOR CADILLAC :0

Last edited by BIG NICK at Oct 8 2003, 05:02 PM

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by caprice man@Oct 9 2003, 04:41 PM
do u think they will work good in a double pump caprice?
FRED YOU'LL SEE SOON, PATO'S GETTING THEM FOR THE MONTE, ARENT YOU GONNA HELP WITH THE INSTALL?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nobody told me nothing. But u know i'm always down 2 help out a friend

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by caprice man@Oct 9 2003, 04:41 PM
do u think they will work good in a double pump caprice?
if you know how to hit the switch yes... if you don't know how to hit the switch and keep making messing up than no...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wouldn't call my self may may but i can hit them pretty good. Thanks man i'll probably get a hold of you soon for those coils. By the way how tall are they?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Oct 8 2003, 05:59 PM
BIG ED IN TEXAS ENOUGH SAID  :0

THE HIPNOTIZER, 85 INCHES SINGLE PUMP 2 DOOR CADILLAC  :0
That car is a double pumper

Last edited by Detailers at Oct 9 2003, 10:48 PM

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Originally posted by caprice man@Oct 11 2003, 06:19 PM
anybody else use them?
i think pat from my way WHITE CARPICE!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats what i wanna know. i have 4 tons in my malibu right now and they kinda got mushy too. Iplan on running them in my caprice double pump because i heard they r the shit ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by BIG ED+Oct 11 2003, 06:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIG ED @ Oct 11 2003, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--caprice man@Oct 11 2003, 06:19 PM
anybody else use them?
i think pat from my way WHITE CARPICE!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
I heard that also and he's single pump so they should work good in my double wouldn't u think

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Originally posted by Cadillac Bob@Oct 11 2003, 06:35 PM
Am running Showtime 4 1/2 tons on my fleetwood and when I first put em in they were awesome. Now that they have broken in, the ride is decent but I have lost inches on my hop. Wonder if these 3 1/2s are worth looking into for mine?
ARE U CUTTING THE SPRING or putting in full stack. there is big different in that, also i'm not saying they will last 4ever. like the car we have that a heavy car and also have to bounce in the hi 80's thats alot pressure on the spring.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Originally posted by caprice man@Oct 11 2003, 06:58 PM
how long does a coil usually last? I plan on running a full stack
depends on how much u bounce ur car. like me maybe every 3 shows. new spring and gears and oil bc i plan to win.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Originally posted by BIG ED+Oct 11 2003, 08:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIG ED @ Oct 11 2003, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Cadillac Bob@Oct 11 2003, 06:35 PM
Am running Showtime 4 1/2 tons on my fleetwood and when I first put em in they were awesome. Now that they have broken in, the ride is decent but I have lost inches on my hop. Wonder if these 3 1/2s are worth looking into for mine?
ARE U CUTTING THE SPRING or putting in full stack. there is big different in that, also i'm not saying they will last 4ever. like the car we have that a heavy car and also have to bounce in the hi 80's thats alot pressure on the spring.[/b][/quote]
Myself I am running a full stack.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts