LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

How did this person do that and is that air cylinder minicup on the cylinder shaft

I know how to insert the wishbone and U fork and stuff but how did this person stop it from hitting the hood did they
weld the strut plate to the cylinder or what?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you see that guy i finally get someone to tell me i'm not posting garbage this is serious i just want to know how did he get the strut plate on the cylinder and stuff and how this work and what makes this not hit the hood???? If i'm not mistaken i think he welded the strut plate to the cylinder idunno

Alow1 i keep getting ban i don't know who keeps banning me i think its the admin on the site, well who cares i'm back now yea i know they don't want me on this site but they gonna have to deal with it sorry.......

heres where u can get it from

http://www.lo-rdz.co.uk/cgi-bin/iB3/ikonbo...t=ST;f=11;t=312

Last edited by JUICEDKIDISBACK at Oct 10 2003, 01:36 PM

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by JUICEDKIDISBACK@Oct 10 2003, 05:20 PM
does anyone know welding donut to the cylinder affects the cylinder performence. does anyone know that would work???
I told you before, if you weld anything to the cylinder you are an idiot. You have seen honda suspensions I have done before. Just do it like I did and you will have no problems.

How many times must you be told???????????? :uh:

Last edited by [email protected] at Oct 10 2003, 06:40 PM

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Oct 10 2003, 04:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Oct 10 2003, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JUICEDKIDISBACK@Oct 10 2003, 05:20 PM
does anyone know welding donut to the cylinder affects the cylinder performence. does anyone know that would work???
I told you before, if you weld anything to the cylinder you are an idiot. You have seen honda suspensions I have done before. Just do it like I did and you will have no problems.

How many times must you be told???????????? :uh:[/b][/quote]
Thats YOUR Homie low........

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Originally posted by JUICEDKIDISBACK@Oct 10 2003, 06:20 PM
You have no clue what you are doing. You have no mechanical aptitude what so ever. Those pics are garbage. Not to bag on anyone elses work. But, That is the worst/easy way to install lifts on a euro. The bad part is that you can't figure it out. even when it is broken down piece by piece for you. I'm done trying to help you. this the last post I make in response to your ???'s. That includes PMs. :uh:

Last edited by SERIOUSHYDROS at Oct 10 2003, 08:21 PM

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS+Oct 10 2003, 05:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SERIOUSHYDROS @ Oct 10 2003, 05:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JUICEDKIDISBACK@Oct 10 2003, 06:20 PM
You have no clue what you are doing. You have no mechanical aptitude whatsoever. Those pics are garbage. Not to bag on anyone elses work. But, That is the lamest way to install lifts on a euro. Thie bad part is that you cant figure it out. even when it is broken down piece by piece for you. I'm done trying to help you. this the last post I make in pesronse to you. That includes PMs. :uh:[/b][/quote]
I feel ya Homie.....

·
Registered
247 Posts
this kid is frickin halarious.. he talks to me on AIM all the time.. but he has 80000 different names.. he made me take pictures of adjustable wrenches for him, a bench vice, and had a 2 hour long conversation on why dump valves only DUMP fluid, and not block fluid/dump fluid so that he can "lift corners" as he put it.. but you know how he wants to get his hydraulic setup? from scamming someones credit card, he keeps telling me how his boy has been scamming cards for 2 years now and having shit sent to his house, and thinks hes gona get away with a hydraulic setup and wire rims for his car. not to mention hes fucking stupid. the reason he keeps changing his name on Lay It Low, is because he keeps getting banned because no-one wants him here i sware this kid lacks all common sense

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by canyouhandlelife@Oct 10 2003, 08:18 PM
this kid is frickin halarious.. he talks to me on AIM all the time.. but he has 80000 different names.. he made me take pictures of adjustable wrenches for him, a bench vice, and had a 2 hour long conversation on why dump valves only DUMP fluid, and not block fluid/dump fluid so that he can "lift corners" as he put it.. but you know how he wants to get his hydraulic setup? from scamming someones credit card, he keeps telling me how his boy has been scamming cards for 2 years now and having shit sent to his house, and thinks hes gona get away with a hydraulic setup and wire rims for his car. not to mention hes fucking stupid. the reason he keeps changing his name on Lay It Low, is because he keeps getting banned because no-one wants him here i sware this kid lacks all common sense
Nah Man, what about me & him had an hour long conversation about what fuckin' wrench to use on the damn fittings!!!!!! LOL.
:roflmao:

·
Registered
247 Posts
oh he got me on that one too, he needed pictures of everything.. he didnt get how the hoses went on, and he wanted to wire his switches

1 front up/front left dump
2 front up/front right dump
3 rear up/rear left dump
4 rear up/rear right dump

i had to yell at him for 2 hours that dumping and pumping are 2 seperate operations..and since you can dump left doesnt mean you can lift just the left, and that he would need to hit 2 switches to lift the front, he just couldnt get the point down that 2 pumps will pump the WHOLE front

Last edited by canyouhandlelife at Oct 10 2003, 10:41 PM

·
Registered
247 Posts
yeah thats what he did to me too, he couldnt get over the fact on why there was the end fitting that goes to the cylinder and the other nut on the hose... the best one was on why do you use 2 wrenches to tighten things, ex one pushing one way and the other pushing the opposite to tighen something down. i have pictures on my computer of my hands on 2 adjustable wrenches demonstrationg how to tightin a fitting....., he asked how he should mount his cylinders, i told him to get reverse flows, and do like the diagram does on prohopper.com.. he told me that i dont know anything about hydraulic suspension and that since prohopper said how to do it that im a sellout for using there way.. and i quote "if prohopper told you to take your front suspension and put it on the back, and your back suspension on the front you would do it because prohopper said so"

1 - 20 of 47 Posts