LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive been a vocational auto student since i was 17 and have been working on cars since than to, ..... but ive never worked on installed or even really seen the inside of a cd changer i just bought a 96 camry wit an aftermarket cd changer from my uncle he didnt say shit bout it but i noticed the small remote hooked to a wire pertruding from under the console and the first thing i notice on it is the words "track 1" and suddenly heard a buzzing sound comming from my trunk, i knew what that was and immediatly (in my exitement seeing how as ive never even owed a car build after the 90s let alone one wit cd player already n it) grabed my favorite cd and opened the small door on the cd change immediatly i notice it was strangly empty cept for this small slot to the left inside that seemed to have a motor under it and would move up and down every time i pressed eject so i put 2 and 2 together and shoved the cd n the slot, weirdly enough it wont register that theres even a cd n there, what should be n the casing of a cd changer i would think thered be at least sumthin to hold the 6 cds rather than expecting that small lil slot to catch it its self, can ne one post up pix of the inside of there cd changers n/e brand is ok

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Originally posted by milkweed@Nov 26 2003, 04:10 AM
sounds like you need the cartrage for the changer...
when you press eject does anything pop out at you from the changer?
thats my guess to... theres a cartridge.... holds like 6.. 10cds... whatever the cd player can hold. without that the changer wont work

1 - 4 of 4 Posts