LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought hi-low was the top dog of the pumps and mando bieng record holder of mass hop records and bieng on various cali-swangin videos and all....what happened? is there gear still available? are they really done for? now i have to look into other companies for 2004 summer gear--pro hopper and showtime and black magic are alright but damn i didnt expect hi-low to be out of buisness or is this a fluke rumor cause there number is not in service?
 

·
Burbans & Lacs
Joined
·
2,168 Posts
Originally posted by robpanel@Jan 10 2004, 04:20 PM
I thought hi-low was the top dog of the pumps and mando bieng record holder of mass hop records and bieng on various cali-swangin videos and all....what happened? is there gear still available? are they really done for? now i have to look into other companies for 2004 summer gear--pro hopper and showtime and black magic are alright but damn i didnt expect hi-low to be out of buisness or is this a fluke rumor cause there number is not in service?
where have you been...hiding under a rock or something...hi-low been done since september or october!!
 

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
Joined
·
11,239 Posts
yeah they been outta business for awhile now, i was tryin to figure out what happened to all the leftovers but to no success.
 

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
Joined
·
11,239 Posts
Originally posted by B_A_RIDER@Jan 10 2004, 01:28 PM
yeah they been outta business for awhile now, i was tryin to figure out what happened to all the leftovers but to no success.
(this is all hear say i dont want to vouch for mondo or anything)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
I heard through the grapevine(might be a rumor i dunno) that Mando is gonna or already moved to El Paso Texas and is gonna be with Wicked Hydraulics....thats what Ive heard!!
 

·
True-S Mike
Joined
·
251 Posts
Originally posted by SICBSTRD@Jan 10 2004, 02:53 PM
doesnt matter where he goes now...his name is fucked in the lowrider world
why is it fucked in the lowrider world?????????
what happin anyway?


*****just crawlled out from under a rock****** :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
^^^ Pondo was on there too.
I'm not sure what the deal is but either way Armando was a cool guy I met him a couple of times. As far as his business practices go I have no clue.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
Originally posted by 505 Majestics@Jan 11 2004, 02:28 PM
Hey did anybody see Armando on peoples court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That shit was funny................ :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
who does/did Armando work?


******jus liftin the rock up******** :biggrin:
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Fuck MANDO, sorry asss bitch, I hope he gets locked up and the key is thrown away you thiev'n ASS BITCH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,937 Posts
YO DAMN SR8
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,648 Posts
"If you aint got nothing nice to say, then dont say nothing"



SO I AM SAYING NOTHING. :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Jan 11 2004, 09:58 AM
"If you aint got nothing nice to say, then dont say nothing"



SO I AM SAYING NOTHING. :biggrin: :biggrin:
The new and improved ogcaddy

:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE+Jan 11 2004, 11:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (T BONE @ Jan 11 2004, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy@Jan 11 2004, 09:58 AM
"If you aint got nothing nice to say, then dont say nothing"



SO I AM SAYING NOTHING.    :biggrin:  :biggrin:
The new and improved ogcaddy

:biggrin:[/b][/quote]
no, I still talk bad. but it is getting old. :biggrin:


So are alot of these moronic topics around here.



I am tired of seeing eBay dump topics, Hi Lo topics, Swanga topics, Slab topics, American Hydraulics topics.



GIVE IT A REST PEOPLE.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Jan 11 2004, 10:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Jan 11 2004, 10:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -T [email protected] 11 2004, 11:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy
@Jan 11 2004, 09:58 AM
"If you aint got nothing nice to say, then dont say nothing"



SO I AM SAYING NOTHING.    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

The new and improved ogcaddy

:biggrin:
no, I still talk bad. but it is getting old. :biggrin:


So are alot of these moronic topics around here.



I am tired of seeing eBay dump topics, Hi Lo topics, Swanga topics, Slab topics, American Hydraulics topics.



GIVE IT A REST PEOPLE.[/b][/quote]
TTT



Last edited by T BONE at Jan 11 2004, 10:46 AM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
i hear yopu bro thats exactly why this iste sucks now.... everyone starting rumors that aint true..... from what i know mando's shop is still around just in a different location...... the product is still good quality but you have to pay a lil more now cuase you can't get it directly from the source..... but take a trip to san diego you could find it there or order form online....... but anyways..... the b.s will make this site (b.s as welll....)
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top