LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought hi-low was the top dog of the pumps and mando bieng record holder of mass hop records and bieng on various cali-swangin videos and all....what happened? is there gear still available? are they really done for? now i have to look into other companies for 2004 summer gear--pro hopper and showtime and black magic are alright but damn i didnt expect hi-low to be out of buisness or is this a fluke rumor cause there number is not in service?

·
Burbans & Lacs
2,168 Posts
Originally posted by robpanel@Jan 10 2004, 04:20 PM
I thought hi-low was the top dog of the pumps and mando bieng record holder of mass hop records and bieng on various cali-swangin videos and all....what happened? is there gear still available? are they really done for? now i have to look into other companies for 2004 summer gear--pro hopper and showtime and black magic are alright but damn i didnt expect hi-low to be out of buisness or is this a fluke rumor cause there number is not in service?
where have you been...hiding under a rock or something...hi-low been done since september or october!!

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
yeah they been outta business for awhile now, i was tryin to figure out what happened to all the leftovers but to no success.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Originally posted by B_A_RIDER@Jan 10 2004, 01:28 PM
yeah they been outta business for awhile now, i was tryin to figure out what happened to all the leftovers but to no success.
(this is all hear say i dont want to vouch for mondo or anything)

·
Registered
332 Posts
I heard through the grapevine(might be a rumor i dunno) that Mando is gonna or already moved to El Paso Texas and is gonna be with Wicked Hydraulics....thats what Ive heard!!

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by SICBSTRD@Jan 10 2004, 02:53 PM
doesnt matter where he goes now...his name is fucked in the lowrider world
why is it fucked in the lowrider world?????????
what happin anyway?

*****just crawlled out from under a rock****** :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
^^^ Pondo was on there too.
I'm not sure what the deal is but either way Armando was a cool guy I met him a couple of times. As far as his business practices go I have no clue.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Originally posted by 505 Majestics@Jan 11 2004, 02:28 PM
Hey did anybody see Armando on peoples court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That shit was funny................ :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
who does/did Armando work?

******jus liftin the rock up******** :biggrin:

F

·
0 Posts
Fuck MANDO, sorry asss bitch, I hope he gets locked up and the key is thrown away you thiev'n ASS BITCH

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
YO DAMN SR8

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
"If you aint got nothing nice to say, then dont say nothing"

SO I AM SAYING NOTHING. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Jan 11 2004, 09:58 AM

SO I AM SAYING NOTHING. :biggrin: :biggrin:
The new and improved ogcaddy

:biggrin:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE+Jan 11 2004, 11:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (T BONE @ Jan 11 2004, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy@Jan 11 2004, 09:58 AM

SO I AM SAYING NOTHING.    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

:biggrin:[/b][/quote]
no, I still talk bad. but it is getting old. :biggrin:

So are alot of these moronic topics around here.

I am tired of seeing eBay dump topics, Hi Lo topics, Swanga topics, Slab topics, American Hydraulics topics.

GIVE IT A REST PEOPLE.

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Jan 11 2004, 10:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Jan 11 2004, 10:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -T [email protected] 11 2004, 11:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy
@Jan 11 2004, 09:58 AM

SO I AM SAYING NOTHING.    :biggrin:  :biggrin:

:biggrin:
no, I still talk bad. but it is getting old. :biggrin:

So are alot of these moronic topics around here.

I am tired of seeing eBay dump topics, Hi Lo topics, Swanga topics, Slab topics, American Hydraulics topics.

GIVE IT A REST PEOPLE.[/b][/quote]
TTT

Last edited by T BONE at Jan 11 2004, 10:46 AM

·
Registered
58 Posts
i hear yopu bro thats exactly why this iste sucks now.... everyone starting rumors that aint true..... from what i know mando's shop is still around just in a different location...... the product is still good quality but you have to pay a lil more now cuase you can't get it directly from the source..... but take a trip to san diego you could find it there or order form online....... but anyways..... the b.s will make this site (b.s as welll....)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts