LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting with my Zapco 1100m........2000w sub amp
If you know anything about either these amps or thier reputation than you know that these are mentioned side by side with the best in the world.
I have the 20 foot link cable and RCA adapter also..($100) on its own.
I am asking $600 or possible trade...let me know what you have (special interest in hydro equipment)... or your best offer. This amp retails at $1100-1200 new. I can ship any where in the US (I am in Nebraska)....just leave me your zip and I will get you the rate.

More information can be found at .............www.zapco.com

Thanks to all who take the time to either look or reply..........
God Bless.......................Ro

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NICEEE.........is that the 6 channel?....
I am going to try and post a few pics this evening. I know you are a pretty experienced member on here bro........How do you resize them to fit?.....Mine always come out HUGE.
This amp hit so hard guys....that it knocked the rearview mirror nearly off (only held on with the headlight dimming device) loosened all of the interior lights............and knocked all of the side moldings loose on my 90 towncar pushing two 15" MMats.
Will also trade or work something with on a DVD flipscreen or indash player.
Thanks again......................RO

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is gone ......traded her off for my old set of all gold 14" daytons back....I thought they were gone....:)

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She is gone ......traded her off for my old set of all gold 14" daytons back....I thought they were gone....:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts