LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
I am finished argueing with people like him, I am a lowrider, fools like that have never had a real lowrider, he might as well be a damn mini trucker, do you all remember that pic people were clowning about when his truck had bolt ons.

And for the record, hydroaire, you call me a cheerleader, thats funny considering you were the one attached to Stanley Statons nuts for so long.

But like I said, I am tired of argueing with punk ass motherfuckers who aint even lowriders.

If you aint a lowrider, you aint shit. Hydraulics dont make you car a lowrider, and all the hydraulics in the world wont make a goddamn minitruck a lowrider.

I am out, I cant wait to see what the little minitruckers have to say.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I dislike people arguing and carrying on in unrelated topics, but if I had to pick to people to argue in ANY topic, It'd be OGCADDY and HYDROAIRE10... HANDSDOWN!

OG makes it so damn fun! lol.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Oct 27 2003, 08:31 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: that was funny :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Well you know the kind of person I am, I live for lowriding, but this goddamn pussy ass hydroaire dont even know the first thing about candy paint, custom interior, chrome suspenion, or show quality anything, and for that matter he kept asking me how to make his car hop higher, I didnt want to hurt his felling and tell him he simply was a fuckwad with no idea at all, but goddamn its the truth.

He thinks he is a fucking rocket scientist, MOTHER FUCKER WE ARE LOWRIDING. Go work on the goddamn space shuttle if you are so smart, that shit means nothing to lowriding.

Once again, hydroaire 10 will never be a lowrider. His accent alone will disqualify him. FUCKING HICK.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Oct 27 2003, 07:36 PM
His accent alone will disqualify him.....
Hey man, I am Canadian!!!

Most people I talk to in the States tell me I have an accent... :(

BUT I KNOW I DON"T SOUND LIKE A HICK! lol.........

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by vwlownslo+Oct 27 2003, 08:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vwlownslo @ Oct 27 2003, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy@Oct 27 2003, 07:36 PM
His accent alone will disqualify him.....
Hey man, I am Canadian!!!

Most people I talk to in the States tell me I have an accent... :(

BUT I KNOW I DON"T SOUND LIKE A HICK! lol.........[/b][/quote]
I talk to alot of canadians, we ship to canada all the time, you all sound happy as hell, maybe its the accent, but I swear I always get the feeling that they are happy inside.

I have an accent too, but its not like a hick.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Booyaa63@Oct 27 2003, 08:47 PM
og drives a daewoo
its funny you say that, by the way, the paypal just cleared, I will be shipping my daewoo to you this week, I hope you enjoy. she is a good car.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Oct 27 2003, 07:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Oct 27 2003, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Booyaa63@Oct 27 2003, 08:47 PM
og drives a daewoo
its funny you say that, by the way, the paypal just cleared, I will be shipping my daewoo to you this week, I hope you enjoy. she is a good car.[/b][/quote]
:roflmao:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Booyaa63+Oct 27 2003, 08:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Booyaa63 @ Oct 27 2003, 08:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2003, 07:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Booyaa63
@Oct 27 2003, 08:47 PM
og drives a daewoo

its funny you say that, by the way, the paypal just cleared, I will be shipping my daewoo to you this week, I hope you enjoy. she is a good car.
:roflmao:[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
well, in hydroaire10's defense, it sure sounds like he can measure stuff VERY precisely. and he most definitely doesnt flip burgers for a living, other than that i have not learned or gained much from his posts.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by CP@Oct 27 2003, 11:54 PM
well, in hydroaire10's defense, it sure sounds like he can measure stuff VERY precisely. and he most definitely doesnt flip burgers for a living, other than that i have not learned or gained much from his posts.
hydroaire 10 knows numbers, there is no doubt about it, to me he is just a guy with an education in something or another to do with machining, THAT DONT MAKE HIM A LOWRIDER.

L

·
0 Posts
no, this isn't flickinwishes...

Last edited by lizzylowmitsu at Oct 28 2003, 10:22 AM

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by lizzylowmitsu@Oct 28 2003, 12:04 PM
hydroaire10 is better than ogcaddy will ever be.
THEN YOU WOKE UP AND REALIZED YOU WET THE BED.

I AM A LOWRIDER, YOU ARE NOT, NEITHER IS THAT HOMO HYDROAIRE 10. GO TO HELL HAVE A NICE DAY.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.