·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me know im going w/ audiobahn immortals

·
Registered
41 Posts
IF you got the power to move them go with the 15s, they tend to in general be louder than 12s. However as with every SPL design its all in the install. Also might wanna shop around, not knocking the audiobahns but you might find a more capable sub for less

·
Registered
584 Posts
Originally posted by DedicatedAudio@Dec 21 2003, 12:44 AM
Also might wanna shop around, not knocking the audiobahns but you might find a more capable sub for less
Actually, it's more like you will "find a more capable sub for less". :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
171 Posts
fuck audiobahn immortals go with RE XXX or Bramha in a ported box tuned to 33hz and run alot of power the subs are 1600wrms and will kill a immortal

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by LiquidFire@Dec 22 2003, 10:06 PM
fuck audiobahn immortals go with RE XXX or Bramha in a ported box tuned to 33hz and run alot of power the subs are 1600wrms and will kill a immortal
well, as much as i hate audiobahn, i think that the immortal will get louder than the xx and brahma. But i would still take either of those subs over the immortal anyday.

·
Registered
171 Posts
im guessing 91lacdeville has never been to a comp. because the xxx's with kill a immortal cause my one 18 killed two immortal 15s in a ported box.

thats right 91lacdeville say what you want but your wrong so fuck off

Last edited by LiquidFire at Dec 22 2003, 09:38 PM

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by LiquidFire@Dec 22 2003, 10:37 PM
im guessing 91lacdeville has never been to a comp. because the xxx's with kill a immortal cause im one 18 killed two immortal 15s in a ported box.
what was your score. What kind of setup were the immortals in, what car, size box, tuning? And do you run your sub in the trunk of your car.

·
Registered
171 Posts
first how the hell would you fit a 18 in a regals trunk. seond the guy was running two immortal 15s in a civic coupe with 2 jbl 1200.1bp amps and i hit 153.6db he hit 151.4db

·
Registered
807 Posts
Originally posted by LiquidFire@Dec 22 2003, 09:06 PM
Again, you dont know what you are talking about ;)

The xxx and brahma are both fantastic woofers; excellent sound, gobs of linear displacement, everything you could want in a loud daily woofer. But as far as spl goes, they have absolutely nothing on the immortals. If you cared to do any bit of research at all (can we say real world testing?), you'd know that the immortals arent built by audiobahn. But I'll let you guess who it is....since you seem to know SOOOOO much about them already. ;)

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Go w/ the Immortal 15's, only if you have close to 2000 RMS to put on them.
Immortals kick ass even though their not as attractive as some of the other Audiobahns.
1 Immortal 15 in a ported box hit 158.7 db......and its recorded. Never heard of RE or Brahma doing that........

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Dec 29 2003, 02:15 PM
Go w/ the Immortal 15's, only if you have close to 2000 RMS to put on them.
Immortals kick ass even though their not as attractive as some of the other Audiobahns.
1 Immortal 15 in a ported box hit 158.7 db......and its recorded. Never heard of RE or Brahma doing that........
does attractiveness really matter all that much to you. And as mentioned above the immortals are not built by audiobahn so that would explain why they look a little different

1 - 20 of 21 Posts