LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Yes as you guys know HILOW is back and in full swing so we have sales for you guys. Check it out a basic 2 Pump Setup now starting at $899.00 Coil springs also on sale, we also have wheels 4-sale any size colored or custom plated. Just PM US!!!

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
i was wondering where you guys have been...i havent heard anything about HILOW in a while

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LugosCustoms is getting ready to relocate to Florida in the next couple months so we have been busy as for Hilow they have been around trying to get HILOW up and running 100%. If theres anything you need PM us we can hook you up.

Originally posted by 357IN602@Aug 19 2005, 11:29 AM~3657091
i was wondering where you guys have been...i havent heard anything about HILOW in a while

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We will be in Florida most likely Miami or Orlando area so hit us up for whatever you need unlimited Sales and very reasonable pricing.

Originally posted by LocoMC85SS@Aug 20 2005, 09:09 AM~3661749
where are yall going to be located. hope its in central fl. need some action down here

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
what happen to the wagon hopper? i thought you were gonna serve everyone at drastic?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No need to prove anything bro...better things are coming soon. I thought you where doing the servin for me wit your Impala, did you ever get your car fixed? You should really get one of your members to do the frame the right way. :cool:

Originally posted by daoriginator64@Aug 25 2005, 07:01 PM~3693106
what happen to the wagon hopper?  i thought you were gonna serve everyone at drastic?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Originally posted by LA FAMILIA C.C.@Aug 26 2005, 08:48 AM~3695783
Hey Lugo I have no respect for DICKBEATERS
No matter what I man should always keep their word.
you knowit cj but thats all they do is talk shit!!!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
my car is fine,, and i did show up,, unfortunatley you didnt ,, so you just swallowed your tongue,,, cuz your a bullshitter,,,,you talk shit for months and months and never show up....yea you proved your stuff? goodluck in fl cuz the shit you talk will follow,,, oh and did you get the regal started this morning? a little car trouble huh?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts