LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
ya can like glue the top of the wheel onto the wheel guard, if ya want ya car low , or glue a square bit of styrene to the back of the wheel and glue that ontot he axle agter the axle has been cut back a little , if ya want a 3 wheel , extend one of the back springs and the other back spring , take that away um for the car been droped , do as a said up there before^^^^ for the back wheels and do that the same as the fronts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by lo lo kid@Sep 15 2003, 09:11 PM
thanks 64 impalas got any pics anyone???????? please i really wanna do it right i just ordered the kit so should arrive in a couple of days ,gonna try and order some alclad but dont know if i can get it sent in the mail
na man sorry i dont , its pretty straight foward , just get ya bits and sit em in place and carfully look at what ya gotta do and make sure you know where ya cuttin before ya do it

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
3 Wheel:::
to make it look REAL,
FRONT:::: lift up front completely,

REAR:::: place a piece of model tree to create a "cylinder" on one side where the spring would go, and on other side, use no spring

Last edited by hydryan at Sep 15 2003, 05:45 PM

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys big poppa underside pics please, i really wanna achieve that look please help and some explanation as to how you did it ,yours looks hot man,

hydryan :please explain the front up a bit better for me i understand what your saying bout the back i was thinking alond those lines as well but how do u do a complete front up using the tree as cylinders as well? thanks guys much appreciated

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 16 2003, 01:20 PM
not at all, my son's school called me in cuz he's sick. Second day on the job and I already had to bail because my wife was playing BINGO and wouldn't answer her phone. I'm sooooo pissed.

K. Diaz
ouch! Wondered why I was seeing you post in the middle of the day

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
if it has the option, make both front wheels in the fully lifted position, if a stock model kit, leave as it is, then do the rear.

peace
ryan

p.s. both front wheels should be the same height, not like bigpoppa's where the wheel in the air is lowered

·
Registered
753 Posts
Originally posted by hydryan@Sep 16 2003, 02:38 PM
if it has the option, make both front wheels in the fully lifted position, if a stock model kit, leave as it is, then do the rear.

peace
ryan

p.s. both front wheels should be the same height, not like bigpoppa's where the wheel in the air is lowered
like this :biggrin: this is my 67

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by hydryan@Sep 16 2003, 03:38 PM

peace
ryan

p.s.      both front wheels should be the same height, not like bigpoppa's where the wheel in the air is lowered
the 3 wheel looks bigger when u have the other front wheel tucked in the fender :uh:

Last edited by The Modeling Pimp at Sep 16 2003, 05:10 PM

·
Registered
24,229 Posts
Originally posted by The Modeling Pimp+Sep 16 2003, 04:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Modeling Pimp @ Sep 16 2003, 04:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydryan@Sep 16 2003, 03:38 PM

peace
ryan

p.s.      both front wheels should be the same height, not like bigpoppa's where the wheel in the air is lowered
the 3 wheel looks bigger when u have the other front wheel tucked in the fender :uh:[/b][/quote]
yeah but not realistic... look at that orange impala ^^^^ looks tight... poppas model is hella nice too the wheel isnt to high but some peeps tuck there shit up in there and thats not how its supposed to look

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by AZRIDAH+Sep 16 2003, 05:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AZRIDAH @ Sep 16 2003, 05:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Modeling [email protected] 16 2003, 04:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--hydryan
@Sep 16 2003, 03:38 PM

peace
ryan

the 3 wheel looks bigger when u have the other front wheel tucked in the fender :uh:
yeah but not realistic... look at that orange impala ^^^^ looks tight... poppas model is hella nice too the wheel isnt to high but some peeps tuck there shit up in there and thats not how its supposed to look[/b][/quote]
damn homie i just looked at sum pics and your right :0

o well il just do it like that 4 now on :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Hey, nobody seen me on here today ok. you are all just imagining that you are reading this. ;) lol

front up/back down

64 on 3

72 Chevy P/U on3

"Sklade" on3

64 Wagon on3

64 locked up

i'm gonna go take some more pics of the imfamous green 63 right now. so keep checking back. ;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts