LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
HILLBILLYS??? If you say so. I own it. But IT DOES SUCK!!! BAD, HORRIBLE. SHITTY Etc. If you know nothing about hydraulics or have never seen a lowrider I say Buy it!!! But for a seasoned Veterano I say :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
my girl friends baby daddy's momma ... brought me the dvd to watch today ... my girlfriends son has been watching it all weekend ....

i told her usually he sits and watches all the cars on the forums and homevideos of the shows i go to ...

he's turning 5 this month ... i am teaching him well .. but he also like to tell every one that i was busting 3 wheels or hopping ..i gotta work on that :biggrin:

oh yeah i watched some of it .. and fell asleep .. i was up all night thou ... now that i had a nap .. i cant fall asleep ...

·
LAYEDBACK
10,100 Posts
Originally posted by NewFriendsCC@Aug 9 2005, 02:42 AM~3565685
Who puts it out? I have an old video that Summit Racing put out. It had alot of Cool Cars shit in it too.  It also sucked.

This is the same video.....they put a new cover on it....gave it a new title...and added 1 extra scene and.....it has the SAME BITCH ASS HOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts