1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
tss i knew that, you gave the answer away in the question too

·
Registered
50 Posts
WTF. What's with these questions. This has to be white people quizing white people. Hope u dont think u have some groundbreaking information on old school lowriding.

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by crush_proof@Jul 26 2005, 07:05 AM
WTF.  What's with these questions.  This has to be white people quizing white people.  Hope u dont think u have some groundbreaking information on old school lowriding.
[snapback]3480992[/snapback]​
HAHA, um I didn't think about the particular races of people involved, but the quiz wass pretty gay overall. :cheesy:

Seems like lots of hate toward white people on this site lately. Gotta love it. :uh:

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Jul 26 2005, 07:09 AM
HAHA, um I didn't think about the particular races of people involved, but the quiz wass pretty gay overall.  :cheesy:

Seems like lots of hate toward white people on this site lately.  Gotta love it. :uh:
[snapback]3481006[/snapback]​
I can understand why people on this site don't like us white people. 99% of the people that start shit on here are white people. Hell, I'm white and I'm beginning to hate crackers.
But I also agree. These questions are basic knowledge. I was putting play sand in my rides back in the early 90's.

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Originally posted by crush_proof@Jul 26 2005, 09:05 AM
WTF.  What's with these questions.  This has to be white people quizing white people.  Hope u dont think u have some groundbreaking information on old school lowriding.
[snapback]3480992[/snapback]​
fucking newbie :twak: :twak:

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by LA FAMILIA C.C.@Jul 26 2005, 07:17 AM
fucking newbie :twak:  :twak:
[snapback]3481026[/snapback]​
Those questions were pretty retarded, CJ. I mean what was next? Hey, what kind of food did lowriders eat back in the day? Tacos y burritos. I mean c'mon! :uh:

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
what was the name of the manufacturer of the pumps taken from planes.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts