LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup boyz just need a little insight into what we can do to make a 64 belair hit back bumper reinforced frame, a arms, cylinders, rear suspension setup and so on any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Pro Hopper or Showtime pumps only :)

10 batteries (8 to the front, 2 to the rear)
#9 or #11 Marzocchi's, and 3 1/2 or 4 ton coils (takes some tweaking)
Oil systems dumps, save your money and forget about those damn wannabee squares !

G

·
i got a cce fatboy pump with the #9 marzoochi pump head 8 batterys 3 1\2 ton springs running all 3\8 fittings iam getting close as hell to the back bummper if you don`t believe me check out caiswangin vol#37 called ghetto madness it comes out in october it`s an orange 84 olds cutlass from toledo

·
Banned
23,213 Posts
Originally posted by hosscutlass@Sep 20 2005, 12:02 PM~3850856
i got a cce fatboy pump with the #9 marzoochi pump head 8 batterys 3 1\2 ton springs running all 3\8 fittings iam getting close as hell to the back bummper if you don`t believe me check out caiswangin vol#37 called ghetto madness it comes out in october it`s an orange 84 olds cutlass from toledo
i believe u, good combo almost the same as mine :thumbsup:

G

·
iam thinking of going with all 1\2 inch fittings to get more cyclinder pressure i think that will get it on the back bumper

·
Registered
26 Posts
Originally posted by hosscutlass@Sep 20 2005, 11:02 AM~3850856

was this a single or dump pump to the face

1 - 7 of 7 Posts