LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today finally got my bags finished. I did everything myself with some of my dads help except alltimate autosports did the cutting and welding for me. and after a day with switches i gotta say i love it. I got es62s up front the 13" bags in the back with 1/2" line, a 8 gallon tank and two 380 compressors. Wanted to say thanks to all the people on here that help me out with this. I gonna take some pics tommorrow so hopeful ill get to post them this weekend.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
today i took my battery and alternator out and went out to buy new ones, since my old ones were crapping out now, i picked up a optima yellow top and a 100 amp alternator only problem is now i gotta find/make a bracket to fit it. after i do this ill post some pics

·
Registered
205 Posts
:biggrin: :( Ahh cmon dude. you said yesterday that them pictures would be posted today. THen today you tell us that tomorrow fo sho'.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right now i have no bat or alt in the car it can move and i cant lift it, maybe ill take some pics of the trunk setup and just how its sittin now

·
Registered
205 Posts
Where them pictures dude :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
didnt have time 2day ima try to get some up soon, once i put my alt and bat back in then ill post them fo sho

·
Registered
205 Posts
another day. where are them pictures? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got the alternator on and took some pics today if i can figure out how to post them theyll be online 2nite

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
fucker looks nice, i was picturing the new style marquis this whole time, but this one looks better. some brandywine spokes on some 13s would look a lil better IMO, but thats just me. setup came out clean as fuck :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts