LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:biggrin: HEY CHECK THIS OUT, THE MAYOR OF LOS IS ACTUALLY PUTTIN HIS MONEY WHERE HIS MOUTH IS! :biggrin: THE MONEY 4 THE CAR SHOW IS COMIN FROM HIS OFFICE N HE WILL B PRESENT @ HOLLENBECK PK 4 THE CAR SHOW N BATTLE OF THE BANDS. IF WE CAN SUPPORT IT N SHOW HIM WE KNOW HOW2 HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH NO PROBLEM MAYB HE CAN SUPPORT US IN OTHER TIMES N SPOTS WE WANT 2 CHILL @ OR WE CAN USE HIS OFFICE FOR THE RETURN FAVOR. MAY B GET SHIT PERMITTED OURSELVES A LITTLA EASIER!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEY I KNOW PEEPS HAVE BEEN CHECKIN THIS SHIT OUT LET ME KNOW WAS UP. WHAT U THINK. R U GONNA SHOW OR WHAT? I AM REALLY WONDERING IF WE HAVE YOUR SUPPORT OR WHAT!! WITH ALL RESPECTS GET BACK HOPE 2 C U THERE!!!

·
Registered
9,821 Posts
G-TIMES WILL BE THIER....

·
Registered
9,821 Posts
THIS SATURDAY WERE IS THE CONTACT # ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HOLLENBECK PK. 1 BL. E. OF 5 FWY ON 4TH STREET IN BOYLE HTS. SET UP TIME IS8:00 AM 2 11:30 SHOW STARTS @ 12:00 :biggrin: 4 INFO CALL 213 458 9208 ASK 4 DAVID

·
Registered
272 Posts
Originally posted by ALL UP INYA@Sep 2 2005, 06:59 PM~3742778
:biggrin: HEY CHECK THIS OUT, THE MAYOR OF LOS IS ACTUALLY PUTTIN HIS MONEY WHERE HIS MOUTH IS!  :biggrin: THE MONEY 4 THE CAR SHOW IS COMIN FROM HIS OFFICE N HE WILL B PRESENT @ HOLLENBECK PK 4 THE CAR SHOW N BATTLE OF THE BANDS. IF WE CAN SUPPORT IT N SHOW HIM WE KNOW HOW2 HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH NO PROBLEM MAYB HE CAN SUPPORT US IN OTHER TIMES N SPOTS WE WANT 2 CHILL @ OR WE CAN USE HIS OFFICE FOR THE RETURN FAVOR. MAY B GET SHIT PERMITTED OURSELVES A LITTLA EASIER!!!!

:thumbsup:

·
GOFUCKURSELF
16,534 Posts
i thought it was cool.......more cars should have shown up...........maybe next time.......

·
Registered
19,672 Posts
Originally posted by GOODTIMES_MUFASA@Sep 11 2005, 03:09 PM~3793623
i thought it was cool.......more cars should have shown up...........maybe next time.......
PICS FUCKER PICS :biggrin:

·
GOFUCKURSELF
16,534 Posts
Didn't take a camera but came home with 3 trophies, and 150.00 in cash :cheesy:

·
GOFUCKURSELF
16,534 Posts
ummmm..yeah , Thanks for letting me have that one...........................when u bringing the car down so we can [email protected] with it some more???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts