LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Yall.Is there anyone out there who has had their Hydros Installed by Hollywood Kustoms In Northlake IL?It is right by Chicago.Does anyone know anybody who has gotten thier Hydros installed there?I am planning on getting my Hydros Installed and this place is the closest Hydraulic shop to where I live.I need to know if they do Qaulity work or not?

Eazy

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hell yeah..My friend got his 91 Towncar hydros installed there like 4 years ago and the only thing he replaced was 2 dump seals.... And its the tightest set-up I have seen...And he is running just deltas but bob had it hittin in the mid 30"s 2 chrome Hi-low street pumps 8 batteries... :biggrin:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by Wanna Hop 83@Oct 5 2003, 08:50 AM
Hell yeah..My friend got his 91 Towncar hydros installed there like 4 years ago and the only thing he replaced was 2 dump seals.... And its the tightest set-up I have seen...And he is running just deltas but bob had it hittin in the mid 30"s 2 chrome Hi-low street pumps 8 batteries... :biggrin:
Good ol' Hollywood Bob, he does some tight ass installs, I worked at the shop with him for a while buildin rides like 2 years ago, and one of my homies worked there too recently. He's a good guy, does some top quality installs, you should give him a call if you want a quality, detailed setup. One of the top shops in Chi-town :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by Silver at Oct 5 2003, 10:00 AM

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
I have never heard anything bad about Hollywood . He does great work and he is work is tight as hell .

Here are a few pics of setups he has done in our club

here is another setup he did but not from my club

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How Much do you think he would charge to Install a 3 Pump 8 Battery setup?

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Originally posted by EazyE10286@Oct 6 2003, 08:15 AM
How Much do you think he would charge to Install a 3 Pump 8 Battery setup?
I'm not exactly sure but give him a call 708-345-8842 . Tell him the "HICK" sent you .
Remember you get what you pay for . ;)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Eazy if you want to see my Homie set-up in his 91 lincoln PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a pic of it...I cant post a pic in the Hydro section.... :angry:

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
By far the best shop in all of Illinois , hands down . And I wouldnt just recommend anybody , in my eyes hes one of the top installers in all of the United States . You cant go wrong . :thumbsup:

·
Registered
139 Posts
DEFINITELY top quality work.Award winning installs.If you want the best,and done right the first time talk to bob.Most people don't take the time to explain why you have to do certain things ,so you are not left on the side of the road looking for a tow truck.Most people think hollywood customs is expensive,but what they don't tell you is that OTHER shops only half ass it just to get the job out.They will do it right, everything you need to be safe and reliable.Bob and Bruce are a great team.You know what they say great minds think alike,and two Experts are better than one,oops I mean none. :biggrin: If it is hoppin you want,you might want to talk to those Majestics guys,from chicago they know what they are doing.Shit-a single pump caprice 58"!That shit it off the hook. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
139 Posts
there has to be a reason why Hollywood Kustoms is listed as on of the most important shops in the country in the hydraulic hot line this month lowrider magazine.Keep up the good work guys. :thumbsup:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Wusup HoppinHonda....i had one question who would Hop a Honda??? :uh: :uh: Other than Japan, oooh and Nacho :cheesy: :biggrin:

·
Registered
139 Posts
workin on it.So far 48" Not bad for an import huh. ;) oh and thats a single pump,and before anyone says why is it not out yet because i'm not done yet!When I reach my goal then it will come out. :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts