LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 826 Posts

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PM <a href=\'http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=2907\' target=\'_blank\'>homeboyz</a>

·
Registered
15,682 Posts
Originally posted by LayItLow@Mar 14 2003, 08:41 PM
Thanks for supporting our sponsors! They help keep LayItLow.com running.

PM homeboyz
nice

I like that pic

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
:biggrin: DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN GET ME A SET OF ZENITH KNOCK-OFFS, SERIES 2, THREE PRONG?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Hey Homie, We are having a dispaly at the Military Base in Ft Worth NAS/JRB 7 June 2003 you have anything to sent us via email to myself or Robert @
[email protected] or [email protected]..
Techniques Dallas chapter

G

·
0 Posts
I LOVE THE WHEELS YOU HAVE POSTED ON THIS PAGE. ARE YOU SURE YOU CANT SELL ME A SET LIKE THAT? :biggrin:

C

·
0 Posts
I wanted some 22" spinner adapter for wire wheels. What is the price for spinner spokes adapters in Gold are Chrome?> Thanks Guys. Im interested in purchasing. I alreeady have my wheels.

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
need a price on 16" standards for a crown vic shipped to 45217

Also how much for 10 lug nuts for the "Condor" wheel for a 84 s-10
them long lugs are hard to find

thanks

Last edited by hydraulicmike at Jul 23 2003, 11:54 AM

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
hey keith just wondered if my lugnuts for the condors went out yet ??? also need a price on 1 - 14" all gold 100 spoke to 45217
thanks

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** I might sell my 14" gold centers , what is the going rate for a set of those kandy red ones???? I will pm you here in a sec.....BOB_T

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey one of my boys order some 14's from you for a Lincoln Town Car.....Iwas wondering if i could get a set with chrome barrels but alternating colors for the wires and how much that would cost for a 91 Cadillac Brougham...thanks

1 - 20 of 826 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.