LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ELSE IN LIFE, LIKE ANOTHER JOB,RUNNING A NITECLUB ! BUT IT WOULD TAKE TO MUCH OUT OF MY TIME WITH MY 2 KIDSWHO I NOW RASE BY MYSELF,SO IM GOING TO HANG IN THERE WITH YOU LIL MENEBERS ONLY, FOR THE NEXT YEAR, STILL OFFERING GREAT DEALS.... ALONG WITH A NEW WEB SITE, AFTER 5 YEARS ON LIL YOU PEOPLE ARE MY FAMILY/MY CAR CLUB......I HOPE I CAN CONTINUE TO BRING YOU GOOD SEVICE AND CUSTOM WHEELS LIKE NO OTHER......THANKS KEITH PINA

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Aaaahhh Yeah :thumbsup:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Keith, I can't believe you changed your mind. At least for now. The lowriding scene was losing a legend. I can't tell you how good it is to read that when I get my next car I'll be able to buy wheels from you. I can't wait to get my wheels.

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by IMPERIALS CAR CLUB@Oct 5 2006, 03:53 PM~6313621
Make up your mind!!!!!! :twak:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Originally posted by WaGoNmAsTeR@Oct 5 2006, 12:23 PM~6312661
Keith, I can't believe you changed your mind. At least for now.  The lowriding scene was losing a legend.  I can't tell you how good it is to read that when I get my next car I'll be able to buy wheels from you.  I can't wait to get my wheels.

x1000

i will buy my next set of wire from you too :biggrin: ;) :biggrin: wirewheel king :biggrin:

aah and clean your pm box is full

·
Registered
910 Posts
:biggrin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34,436 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts