LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Keith, I ordered a set of standard 17's from you a week ago Friday, I'm just curious as to where they are in the shipment process.

Thanks For any Help,
Ryan

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by drboogie@Aug 17 2003, 05:14 PM
Hey Keith, I ordered a set of standard 17's from you a week ago Friday, I'm just curious as to where they are in the shipment process.

Thanks For any Help,
Ryan
how did you pay for them ryan??? call me 800-227-0504

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On Friday August 8th, I had talked to you, Keith, on the phone and ordered a set of 17" standard wheels from you. You told me to use my paypal account and gave me the paypal account name. I did so that day and even got the receipt and confirmation emails sent to me. Please fill me in here as this seems to 'now' be a sketchy situation.

Thanks for your help Keith,
Ryan

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Originally posted by drboogie@Aug 19 2003, 06:18 PM
On Friday August 8th, I had talked to you, Keith, on the phone and ordered a set of 17" standard wheels from you. You told me to use my paypal account and gave me the paypal account name. I did so that day and even got the receipt and confirmation emails sent to me. Please fill me in here as this seems to 'now' be a sketchy situation.

Thanks for your help Keith,
Ryan
Keith is legit don't worry about it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your assurance, (not sarcastic), I was just hoping to get them sooner than later....no worries though.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Keith has a good name here, he sure sounds like a good guy to deal with. I'm sure just alot of things going on, but I'm sure he will help you get to the bottom of this situation. I wouldnt worry bro, just talk to him, if you got a receipt, just mail him a copy.

·
Registered
28,023 Posts
Originally posted by drboogie@Aug 17 2003, 05:14 PM

Thanks For any Help,
Ryan
bitch its only been a week and a half, get off the mans nutsack

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
RYAN I GOT YOUR MONEY YOU SENT IT TO STAR WHEEL...BUT YOUR ADRRESS WAS UNCOM...,BUT ILL SEND YOUR WHEELS OUT TODAY...YOU GOTTIN WHEELS FROM ME BEFORE?RIGTH??...SORRY FOR THE DELAY...BUT ALL INTER. PAY PAL SENDERS WILL BE HELDED 3-5 DAYS....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts