LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
im not sure ive senn some like 2300... a set...you have to ask me and ill look into it

·
Registered
18,017 Posts
this past saturday when i was walking through the parking lot to get in the club..i seen a 65 riviera ...ogcaddy try to keep your breakfast down :( ...it was sitting on some 24's...the whole front end was cut up and shaved..i stood there with my mouth wide open...i could not beileve how this car looked...right now as it sits those rims are worth more than that car...it looked horrible..

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Now I've seen some box chevy's here in Indiana with candy paint and 20' wires look pretty fu%^ing clean, but that fu%king cutty looks like a god damn log wagon!!! WTF!!!!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
today I saw a skylark yes a skylark on 24's I started laughing cuz I could tell the person drivin it thought he was a pimp. but then again, I live in Florida, I see shit like this everyday.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Does that blue car crush cars, welcome to the monster car nationals! UUUUUGGGGGLLLLLYYYYY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Originally posted by goldilocs@Oct 24 2003, 06:25 AM
this past saturday when i was walking through the parking lot to get in the club..i seen a 65 riviera ...ogcaddy try to keep your breakfast down :( ...it was sitting on some 24's...the whole front end was cut up and shaved..i stood there with my mouth wide open...i could not beileve how this car looked...right now as it sits those rims are worth more than that car...it looked horrible..
I was in cleveland yesterday visiting my grandma. She lives in teh "hood"... I was driving down kismain and I saw this box chevy on 24's with green kandy paint.. that shit was crazy I have really never seen no car on 24's b4.... them blades were huge.. they could've been 26's cause it looked like he had to jump to get inside his car.

I kinda liked it :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
thats a cOol lookin car(yeah right)

aren't those the new fade?

i hear many people are callin them LOW MONSTERS!!!!!!
on road,off road,crush cars,drive over island etc.
THIS SHIT HAS GOTTEN WAAAYYYY OUTTA HAND!!!!

it probaly has a fabtech lift kit on it as well .

what a waste of fuckin money to me.

like the old sane goes, ONE MANS JUNK IS A NOTHER MANS TRESURE!!!!!!!

RIDE WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!!!!

Last edited by crenshaw magraw at Oct 28 2003, 01:33 AM

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
i would ride me a caprice on 24's if i had the money shitttt but i would have to have a 64 or somesort of lo low parked in my garage! :cool:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Money, hoes, cars, and clothes, thats how all my ballas roll. Blowin dro, 24's, thats how all my ballas roll. :puffin: :puffin: I'd still rather have some 13's

Last edited by Low_Cutty79 at Oct 30 2003, 06:09 PM

1 - 16 of 16 Posts