LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1501 Posts

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=139587]To all the people who know me in the DFW area of TX. As everyon e knows my 69 Impala has been in the works for about 10 months. Just got it back last month. For those who know I don't have tell you the trouble that I went throught with the first builder. Well bad news. I was riding real low coming out of Keist park yesterday coming up Hampton caravaning with my Homies from DALLAS LOWRIDER. I hit a dip as I crossed Illinois ave and hit pot hole, this buckled both my front fenders and pretty much [email protected]#$&-up Homie Styln. Not yet sure of the exstent of the damage but it doesn't look good. Just about knocked myself out and had to go the the hopital. It was like being in a reck... I'm ok just real sore today. Prop's to my Homies from DALLAS LOWRIDER, they took my car for me back to one of thier houses close by while I went to the hospital. Jaimie from Desired Image who resurrected Homie Styln from the last builder is going to take a look at it. At this time for sure I'm going to need both fenders and the lower plastics grill piece. The car still drive and hydo's still work. This frame was wrapped so I must have hit pretty hard. Want to thank everyone who called me last night. Mark & Juan DALLAS LOWRIDERS, Eric Latin Style & Ceasar Irving Customz and others. Will take donations, naw just kidding but do need some help finding the parts a I need since there is very little after markets stuff for this year... May ultimatley need a new frame. Don't know yet. I was asked if I will continue to be a scraper & hop my shit. Hay shit happens. I built this car to scrap and hop and Homie Styln will be back and you'll see me around DFW area before the summers out, just call Homie Styln aka SPARKY... Later John King of the Homies / Homie Styln 69 Impala

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
:tears: :tears: Homie Styln 69,,, Dam John when you called me I was like WTF... No way.... Keep your head Up John ......

Homie Styln 69 will live to see another day

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Homie Styln :dunno: All mygrand kids are real sad. :( Thx Leonard, I'll be back even stronger. Like I used to tell my dear'ol Mom, I was born to be a Lowrider.. ;)
John Homie Styln 69 Impala

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Originally posted by Homie Styln@Apr 4 2005, 01:26 PM
Homie Styln :dunno: All mygrand kids are real sad.  :( Thx Leonard, I'll be back even stronger. Like I used to tell my dear'ol Mom, I was born to be a Lowrider.. ;)
John Homie Styln 69 Impala
[snapback]2952372[/snapback]​

I know you will homie.....

·
Registered
254 Posts
glad to hear ur ok John. i got the news last night and tryed to call, but u didnt pick up i thought somthing else happen. at least ur still ok. stay strong bro.

-Johnny Y.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
HEY JOHN , SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE ACCIDENT BRO , BUT AS LONG AS YOU ARE O.K. I KNOW YOU WILL GET YOUR RIDE BACK OUT ON THE ROAD SOON !

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I'm glad you ok Johnn. Was anyone riding with you?i saw your wife and grandaughters with you earlier when you got to the park.I hope they ok too if they were riding with you.

·
Registered
675 Posts
:tears: The main thing John your okay ........

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
JOHN,DON'T FEEL LIKE THE LONE RANGER DOG.ABOUT 3 MONTHS AFTER I GOT MY WAGON OUT OF THE SHOP,I HIT A DART BUS(A FUCKING BUS).IT WAS PRETTY BAD(THE WAGON),PERO GRACIAS A DIOS MY SON AND I WALKED AWAY FROM THE ACCIDENT.IT COULD HAVE BEEN REAL TRAGIC!!!BUT LIKE I SAID GRACIAS A DIOS WE WERE OKAY.THE CARS, ALL THIS... IS MATERIALISTIC SHIT!!! ,AND YEAH IT SUCKS!!!(FOR REAL!!!)BUT DOG ,WE CAN REBUILD!!! I WAS DOWN (LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!!) FOR A WHILE.NOW I GOT MY WAGON OUT AGAIN(GRACIAS A DIOS).I GUESS WHAT I'M SAYING IS" SHAKE IT OFF AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT ONE." YOUR ALIVE AND WELL HOME BOY, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.KEEP YOUR HEAD UP JOHN. :biggrin:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Originally posted by STATION X@Apr 5 2005, 09:51 AM
JOHN,DON'T FEEL LIKE THE LONE RANGER DOG.ABOUT 3 MONTHS AFTER I GOT MY WAGON OUT OF THE SHOP,I HIT A DART BUS(A FUCKING BUS).IT WAS PRETTY BAD(THE WAGON),PERO GRACIAS A DIOS MY SON AND I WALKED AWAY FROM THE ACCIDENT.IT COULD HAVE BEEN REAL TRAGIC!!!BUT LIKE I SAID GRACIAS A DIOS WE WERE OKAY.THE CARS, ALL THIS... IS MATERIALISTIC SHIT!!! ,AND YEAH IT SUCKS!!!(FOR REAL!!!)BUT DOG ,WE CAN REBUILD!!! I WAS DOWN (LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!!) FOR A WHILE.NOW I GOT MY WAGON OUT AGAIN(GRACIAS A DIOS).I GUESS WHAT I'M SAYING IS" SHAKE IT OFF AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT ONE."  YOUR ALIVE AND WELL HOME BOY, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.KEEP YOUR HEAD UP JOHN. :biggrin:
[snapback]2955846[/snapback]​
I SECOND THAT! :biggrin:

:thumbsup:

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To all my Homie, yes it could have been worse. I'm ok and thank god my family wasn't with me when this happened. I'm gonna rebuild. like I said anyone who knows where I can get fenders and other front end parts for my 69 let me know..
John King of the Homies - Homie Styln 69 Impala

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
What is the status John... have they evaluate the damage ?

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:biggrin: Good new, Homie Styln looks like it's on the road to recovery. found a front clip, Big SHOOT out to my Homie Omar from Touch of Gold, he sold me the clip for a good price. Looks like Joe from JB Customs will be doing the resurrecting of Homie Stly and said should be done in time for the LRM show in Dallas on May 15th.. Big Thx to Joe. also Mark Mata & all my Homies from Dallas Lowriders Thanks for everyones concern and help. And to all my other Homies who posted on here and who called me, text msg'd me. To let everyone know I'm Ok just a little sore. John King of the Homies - Homie Styln 69 Impala will return. you'll see me tearing up the streets again scrap'n and spark'n... ;)

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CHILL’N GRILL PICNIC / CAR EXTRAVGANZA
TO ALL OUR HOMIES, FRIENDS, HENTE & ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE ULA AT KIEST PARK ON SUN APRIL 17th. ALL THE MAJOR ULA CAR CLUBS AND FIRME SOLO LOWRIDERS WILL BE AT KEIST PARK IN DALLAS ON SUN APRIL 17th.. SO COME ON OUT BRING THE FAMILIA, KIDS, AND JOIN US FOR SOME FREE FUN IN THE SUN COOK OUT. ALL THE BADEST HOPPER IN THE DFW AREA WILL BE THERE TO CHALENGE FOR THE KING OF THE STREET BELT. SO HOMIE IF YOU AIN"T THERE YOU AIN'T ANYWHERE. SO WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE WHEN YOU CAN JOIN US FOR FREE...... SO COME ON OUT SEE THE BEST AND FORGET THE REST.....JOHN KING OF THE HOMIES - HOMIE STYLN 69 IMPALA

·
Registered
675 Posts
Originally posted by Homie Styln@Apr 7 2005, 07:58 PM
TO ALL OUR HOMIES, FRIENDS, HENTE & ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE ULA AT KIEST PARK ON SUN APRIL 17th. ALL THE MAJOR ULA CAR CLUBS AND FIRME SOLO LOWRIDERS WILL BE AT KEIST PARK IN DALLAS ON SUN APRIL 17th.. SO COME ON OUT BRING THE FAMILIA, KIDS, AND JOIN US FOR SOME FREE FUN IN THE SUN COOK OUT. ALL THE BADEST HOPPER IN THE DFW AREA WILL BE THERE TO CHALENGE FOR THE KING OF THE STREET BELT. SO HOMIE IF YOU AIN"T THERE YOU AIN'T ANYWHERE. SO WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE WHEN YOU CAN JOIN US FOR FREE...... SO COME ON OUT SEE THE BEST AND FORGET THE REST.....JOHN KING OF THE HOMIES - HOMIE STYLN 69 IMPALA
[snapback]2969893[/snapback]​
I'm there and Big joker

·
Registered
271 Posts
Originally posted by Homie Styln@Apr 7 2005, 07:58 PM
[snapback]2969893[/snapback]​
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 1501 Posts