LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up everybody? This is CASTRO, designer at Jada Toys, and I'm new to this forum. Just wanted to indroduce myself and let you guys know we have a new line out called "Homierollerz™". We teamed up with the creators of HOMIES and spawned these dope new lowrider collectibles. Let me know what you think, our design team loves to get feedback from our consumers. Thanks for letting me share. Later! :cool:

http://www.jadatoys.com/homierollerz_1-24.html

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
To be honest i was kind of skeptic about this but i looked anyways.
i'm actually kinda diggin' on this one right here

are you guys in the works on any other styles?
i think the 61 Impala would be a good one to do up in this series for sure.

I been down with JADA from their very beginning.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Ray T.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl+Aug 8 2003, 06:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (96 impala girl @ Aug 8 2003, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 8 2003, 08:47 PM
& i will be all over Nacho thats for sure!
:0 :0 :0

you like being all over yourself?[/b][/quote]
i said i like it when you tell me that hahaha...

·
Registered
731 Posts
I was wondering when these would be out, read about it in the Toy Review. When should the be hittin the stores? ? ?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by gonzalj@Aug 8 2003, 07:02 PM
I was wondering when these would be out, read about it in the Toy Review. When should the be hittin the stores? ? ?
actually if my memory serves me correctly i believe i saw them at a carshow a few months ago. ;)

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by C A S T R O@Aug 8 2003, 06:11 PM
Hey what's up everybody? This is CASTRO, designer at Jada Toys, and I'm new to this forum. Just wanted to indroduce myself and let you guys know we have a new line out called "Homierollerz™". We teamed up with the creators of HOMIES and spawned these dope new lowrider collectibles. Let me know what you think, our design team loves to get feedback from our consumers. Thanks for letting me share. Later! :cool:

if you work there make 87 lincoln towncars or impala wagons we and all the lowrider/model community would be proud!just think about it you would be the first company with an actuall 80's lincoln TC ;)

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by C A S T R O@Aug 8 2003, 07:11 PM

make the wire wheels alittle more smaller on the lowriders...they look like 17s on most models...

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Aug 8 2003, 07:55 PM
BIG ASS BODY LACS. 93-96
MORE WAGONS 58-63
REGALS, CUTTIES,MONTE (MID SIZE)
59 IMP
62 IMP

DID I FORGET ANYTHING?
yeah cuttys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!make cuttys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and more wagons 58-63

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Aug 8 2003, 07:55 PM
BIG ASS BODY LACS. 93-96
MORE WAGONS 58-63
REGALS, CUTTIES,MONTE (MID SIZE)
59 IMP
62 IMP

DID I FORGET ANYTHING?
yeah........... i'm STILL wondering what the hell it's gonna take to get me a diamond white Escalade EXT ?

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
so what else is in the works

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I'll collect them :biggrin:

·
Registered
252 Posts
they are beautiful I've got an '61 red impala hartop and want an Dub now a black Escalade or something or an convertible... do they got '64 impalas?

1 - 20 of 104 Posts