LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am the president from HOMIEZ RIDEZ car & bike club and i want to make my club big by make chapters threw out the world. can some body help me out on how to this so hit me back up this is our banner




one of our bikes

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks homie i hope i get good info and some good help how to build a bike and lil tips here and there thanks homie lay it low is tight to get help
 

·
pinstripin' psycho
Joined
·
6,716 Posts
Originally posted by lonely@Oct 11 2007, 07:46 PM~8981535
thanks homie i hope i get good info and some good help how to build a bike and lil tips here and there thanks homie lay it low is tight to get help
theres alot of helpful folks on here.....and alot of assclowns as well..you gotta watch out for those!!! :biggrin: oh yea, welcome to layitlow homie! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,652 Posts
Originally posted by lonely@Oct 11 2007, 08:06 PM~8981162
i am the president from HOMIEZ RIDEZ car & bike club and i want to make my club big by make chapters threw out the world. can some body help me out on how to this so hit me back up this is our banner


one of our bikes


need a eye catching car or bike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,116 Posts
:biggrin: IF I CAN HELP U IN ANY WAY LET ME KNOW HOMIE!!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,692 Posts
WELCOME HOMIE ,ALL I CAN SAY IS SHOW STRONG AND REPRESENT AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS CAN AND THINGS WILL HAPPEN ,BUT THEY WONT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT,GOOD LUCK ;) ;) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,617 Posts
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,828 Posts
Hey Homie there is alot of advice we can give but, its up to you how you want your club to function. EXCLUSIVE is a new club we started n by showing respect n being loyal. Try to keep a positive image to your club n be a leader. We started EXCLUSIVE back in June of 07 n to this day we have 7 chapters including 1 chapter in AUSTRALIA. If you have any questions pm n we can talk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i want to thank all you guys for showing respect for bying new to this. were going to make a nice custom bike with murals it will it the shows in 08. as for the cars were trying the best to make it happen but it is all about the money with out money you cant do nothing. so thanks guys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by lonely@Oct 15 2007, 05:40 PM~9008201
i want to thank all you guys for showing respect for bying new to this. were going to make a nice custom bike with murals it will it the shows in 08. as for the cars were trying the best to make it happen but it is all about the money with out money you cant do nothing. so thanks guys



were kind i get some customs parts
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top