LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone around KS / MO / OK have a honda ATC 70, 90 or 110 (1980's 3 wheelers) for sale or trade? I'd prefer trades... trade wise, depending on what you have - i am willing to let go of some of my hydro equipment (a couple pumps, cylinders and other parts) or some stereo equipment (amps/subs), and maybe even a few of my 1980's cutlasses (3 of them, 2 w/clean kansas titles).

If so, let me know... i could use another trike or two or three - LOL!

Jason

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
my local CL stl is flooded with them fucking things

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've checked CL for my areas and nothing - only the 70/90 and 110 are what i'm wanting, actually... mostly the 70s, they are fun little trikes! It doesn't matter if they run or not, or even if they have engines or not... i'd still be interested!

Jason

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I got a 1984 running atc 70 thats i bought a year ago PM if you interested dont got any pics right now cause it is at my uncles shop gettin rebuilt he is a certafied honda mechanic

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where are you located and PM me a price! And i would rather build it myself - so tell him to STOP - LOL.

so give me a price AS IT SITS right now (torn apart - doesn't matter!).

and your location.

Jason

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I don't know if I'm too far but, I have an '85 110cc that I would be willing to sell. I also have an '89 suzuki RM250 that I will let go but, it needs rings.

·
LINCOLN OWNERS
1,743 Posts
HEY HOMESLICE

check this place out

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

lots of trikes for sale

hit me up there im SYKOLINCOLN

:cool:

to bad you wernt closer I sold a 1986 125M the rare one for 100!
lots of those trikes are for sale on 3ww right now
and I think we have quite a few members in your area as well

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by S10lifted@Nov 28 2008, 02:09 PM~12281777
I don't know if I'm too far but, I have an '85 110cc that I would be willing to sell.  I also have an '89 suzuki RM250 that I will let go but, it needs rings.
i'm interested... but too far for me. :(

Jason

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by southGAcustoms@Dec 1 2008, 09:35 AM~12300563
HEY HOMESLICE

check this place out

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

lots of trikes for sale

hit me up there im SYKOLINCOLN

:cool:
to bad you wernt closer I sold a 1986 125M the rare one for 100!
lots of those trikes are for sale on 3ww right now
and I think we have quite a few members in your area as well
I've been a member of 3wheelerworldforums for awhile now as well as 3wheeler.org and glamisdunes.com too... i'd have to travel a few hours at least for some of the ones i've found on those sites.

I have found many 110's in my area from my craigslist ads, people who are only 15-20 minutes from me reply and say they have this or that, but then never reply back to me - it gets frustrating! LOL

Jason

·
Registered
681 Posts
Originally posted by oneclick@Nov 15 2008, 06:57 PM~12167375
i've checked CL for my areas and nothing - only the 70/90 and 110 are what i'm wanting, actually... mostly the 70s, they are fun little trikes! It doesn't matter if they run or not, or even if they have engines or not... i'd still be interested!

Jason
hell yeah homie just picked me up a 77 and 78 honda mini-trail z50 things are cool as hell :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cali is a little too far for me - lol... i have one 70 (but want more of them) and tonight i'm getting a honda 125 fourtrax, it should be here within an hour. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts