LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

HoNda accord 94: What should i get?

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  IDINIEILIL 
#1 ·
Okay:biggrin: . I am New to this lowrider deal so bare with me and want my ACCORD to be phat:cheesy: . I have a few questions and am hoping that you guys can help me with it. Thanks for helping a brother out.
:cheesy:
1. What kind/power of hydraulics should i get ? Air cyclinders?
2. What kind/power of compressor should i get?
3. What kind vavles do i need for them?
4. What do i need besides a tank, valves, air hose, air cyclinder, compressor and switches?
5. If i get a kit, which one do you think is best for my ACCORD?

Thanks. :)

#3 ·
Originally posted by Kartoon@Aug 5 2003, 08:11 AM
......... ask in the air suspension forum :twak:
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: this guy reminds me of somebody
but what i cantell you is get the cylinders that are right for your car fatter the better i believe you will need 8 poppet valves or 4 spool valves, parker pop valves are the best bet and besides all of what you listed you might need guages, battery switch, and pressure switch and the fittings.air dryer and blowoff valve
don't get a kit just find out what you need from here and get stuff from diff places ot can be cheaper or if you get some good shit from one place talk about them cutting a deal but with the stuff that you want

Last edited by joebomber52 at Aug 5 2003, 11:26 AM

#4 ·
Originally posted by snko916@Aug 4 2003, 06:16 PM
Okay:biggrin: . I am New to this lowrider deal so bare with me and want my ACCORD to be phat:cheesy: . I have a few questions and am hoping that you guys can help me with it. Thanks for helping a brother out.
:cheesy:
1. What kind/power of hydraulics should i get ? Air cyclinders?
2. What kind/power of compressor should i get?
3. What kind vavles do i need for them?
4. What do i need besides a tank, valves, air hose, air cyclinder, compressor and switches?
5. If i get a kit, which one do you think is best for my ACCORD?

Thanks. :)
1 - hydraulics are a completely different set-up all together. You want to get Air Cylinders, Go to Easy Street or AIM Industires to give you an idea of what to look for.

2 - The compressor depends on you and your play time. Most ppl buy Viair, Thomas (common kit comp), Blow Jax

3 - This also depneds on what you would like the set-up to do. Front, Back, s2s, you will need 8 2 - way valves, 4 spool- type (not sure check witt JoeBomber or Big Dan on these).

4 - ??

5 - Hit up Easy Street, AIM Industries, M.I.C., Showtime Hydraulics they have Euro kits made for Honda's.

#10 ·
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Aug 5 2003, 01:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Aug 5 2003, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52@Aug 5 2003, 11:42 AM
this guy reminds me of somebody
me too...[/b][/quote]
me three...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.