LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any advise on puttin juice on a 94 honda accord just in the rear. one pump :cool:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
If you're gonna do it, just wait 'til you can do a complete set-up. If you're gonna be a "New Movement Rider" don't be half-stepping 'cause it's gonna end up like this...

You're gonna do a half-assed rear set-up.
It's gonna be shitty from taking short-cuts.
You're gonna start hating on juice.
Then you're gonna praise air.
You'll end up doing a shitty airbag set-up.
You'll end up hating air also.
Then you're gonna spend the rest of your life talking shit about ALL of us.

So wait 'til you can do the car up right. I could care less about the type of car you work on... I could even care less if you do air or juice... but regardless what you do, don't try to get away with a short-cutted (new word) set-up. Come on, man, stick to that "New Movement Rider" screenname and do the damn thang right.

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wasnt talking about taking any shortcuts, i have an s-10 that i juiced my self, and i dont have any problems cause i did everything the right way. my boy just wants juice on the back of his car he doesnt want the front because if the cv joints, trust me it will be done the right way but thats all he wants done. i would never discrace the new movement name

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by newmovementrider@Nov 8 2003, 02:01 PM
i wasnt talking about taking any shortcuts, i have an s-10 that i juiced my self, and i dont have any problems cause i did everything the right way. my boy just wants juice on the back of his car he doesnt want the front because if the cv joints, trust me it will be done the right way but thats all he wants done. i would never discrace the new movement name
I would wonder why you would want a car in your club that only has juice to the ass???
Juice the front too if you are going to do it at all!
Just my opinion! ;)

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just want some advice on how to do it is anyone has any advice

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
You will need to do some fabrication to build the suspension components. Take your time and do your fabrication right.

I'm not sure if the kit/parts that Pro Hopper sells will work on an Accord. I believe they are designed for the Civic suspension.

Always remember, the car will ride like shit if you're riding 'on fluid'. So you will need to decide if you are going to use coil springs or accumulators to give you a good ride. I personally prefer springs because they are cheaper, provide better switch response, and can allow true hopping(on a coil). Accumulators do not, but you may be able to get lazy and just slam a cylinder in there with less fabrication work if you go with accumulators...

Good Luck, post pics when/if you get it done....

·
Registered
410 Posts
CALL MY TECH SUPPORT GUY....HE CAN HELP YOU WITH IT....AND WE ALSO HAVE A HONDA KIT....WITH CUSTOM CYLINDERS

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Hey Bouncin...
I promise ya that he isnt going to do ANYTHING half-assed. His truck was outta commission for a long time, not because he didnt know what he was doing but because he wanted to take his time, reinforce everything and do everything right instead of slapping something together. I'm pretty sure that he was just looking for some tips on how to do a set-up on the rear cause he has never done one on a honda before and was looking for a little assistance. We dont half-ass things around here :cool:

Rob

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
BTW Wayne.....
Eazykilla .......is Joe from Ichiban
uce4lifejacksonville.... is Chaz
Chronic....is Doug from Ichiban
Dirtywhiteboy66.... is Dirty with the blue flake '66 w/ gold rims

Just a few people from jax.
AND......when can i see the 62?

Rob

Last edited by I Drag A55 at Nov 8 2003, 06:36 PM

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Originally posted by sneakyboy1+Nov 8 2003, 03:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sneakyboy1 @ Nov 8 2003, 03:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--newmovementrider@Nov 8 2003, 02:01 PM
I would wonder why you would want a car in your club that only has juice to the ass???
Juice the front too if you are going to do it at all!
Just my opinion! ;)[/b][/quote]
yeah one time there was 4 low lows at this one show including me........and i was the only one who had anything done up front

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by I Drag A55@Nov 8 2003, 07:16 PM
Hey Bouncin...
I promise ya that he isnt going to do ANYTHING half-assed. His truck was outta commission for a long time, not because he didnt know what he was doing but because he wanted to take his time, reinforce everything and do everything right instead of slapping something together. I'm pretty sure that he was just looking for some tips on how to do a set-up on the rear cause he has never done one on a honda before and was looking for a little assistance. We dont half-ass things around here :cool:

Rob
OK

·
Registered
124 Posts
I think one pump to the rear is kinda og, except for what it's going on. I had a 89 grand marquis 4 door for a short period of time. I only put 13's on it , heated the front springs and put a one pump kit to the rear, just cuz i was bored. The kid I sold it too loves it, all one switch and all.... god what was I thinking? but any juice , especially on an import has support from me.. I only look at imports with juice, I love laughing at these idiots that can't pull in places because of no suspension, so stupid, they will learn one day maybe, after being at the body shops constantly with cracked bumpers and body kits. later,

·
Registered
119 Posts
Originally posted by BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS@Nov 8 2003, 01:55 PM
If you're gonna do it, just wait 'til you can do a complete set-up. If you're gonna be a "New Movement Rider" don't be half-stepping 'cause it's gonna end up like this...

You're gonna do a half-assed rear set-up.
It's gonna be shitty from taking short-cuts.
You're gonna start hating on juice.
Then you're gonna praise air.
You'll end up doing a shitty airbag set-up.
You'll end up hating air also.
Then you're gonna spend the rest of your life talking shit about ALL of us.

So wait 'til you can do the car up right. I could care less about the type of car you work on... I could even care less if you do air or juice... but regardless what you do, don't try to get away with a short-cutted (new word) set-up. Come on, man, stick to that "New Movement Rider" screenname and do the damn thang right.
:thumbsup: good sause!

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by newmovementrider@Nov 8 2003, 05:01 PM
I got entire suspension off my boy's 95 accord. Hopped almost 20" at 48volts, 3 wheeled over 12" in the rear, and the suspension is done right ;)

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Nov 10 2003, 01:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Nov 10 2003, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--newmovementrider@Nov 8 2003, 05:01 PM
I got entire suspension off my boy's 95 accord. Hopped almost 20" at 48volts, 3 wheeled over 12" in the rear, and the suspension is done right ;)[/b][/quote]
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Thanks peeps

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
bring it to the shop and we will show you how to do it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts