LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im thinkin about gettin an older boxy honda civic/ accord, and dropping it on 13s with lopros, and air cylinders, with 2 valves so i can suck the back wheel up and do a pimp ass dogleg, how much will a system like this run, and u guys think it would be pimp, or would it be tooo low

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by knokbumpa14@Sep 3 2003, 09:43 PM
ok im thinkin about gettin an older boxy honda civic/ accord, and dropping it on 13s with lopros, and air cylinders, with 2 valves so i can suck the back wheel up and do a pimp ass dogleg, how much will a system like this run, and u guys think it would be pimp, or would it be tooo low
I need to see a pik of the Honda. Air cylinders don't come cheap ya know, and well you prolly gonna have to run a lot of valves. I mean 8 is just for f/b/s/s. Your doubling up on em. I'm doing a guess at about $1,900???

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
sry double post.

Last edited by foey at Sep 3 2003, 11:38 PM

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Originally posted by knokbumpa14@Sep 3 2003, 08:43 PM
What you will need is 10 2-way valves. 4 will go to the cylinder that you wanna "suck" up. 2 to each other cylinder. The way you get the "suckin" effect is that some cylinders have ports on the side nesr the bottom you will run a line to that nad actually fill it with air and get the look of the tire sucking up. To get a decent kit that will do this would be around 1100-1500 or you can spend about 2g's on EAI kit that i think isn't worth it. Get a kit from AIM/Chassis Tech. Or buy my used one. It has 3 cylinders, two small thomas compressors, 5 gallon tank, 10 switch box, all brackets for a 88-91 civic (will fit other hondas but not sure which ones.) and two 3-way valves for F/B for $450

1 - 4 of 4 Posts