LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got a used bolt on cylinder kit that well fit a honda accord?

prefer a honda cylinder kit that has springs because i won't be using accumlator....

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by hydros2004@Dec 17 2003, 03:15 PM

prefer a honda cylinder kit that has springs because i won't be using accumlator....
you had your chance for 5 months :roflmao: I will sell you some euro coils :cool:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by [email protected]+Dec 17 2003, 02:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Dec 17 2003, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydros2004@Dec 17 2003, 03:15 PM

prefer a honda cylinder kit that has  springs because i won't be using accumlator....
you had your chance for 5 months :roflmao: I will sell you some euro coils :cool:[/b][/quote]
naw at first i wasn't too sure if anyone was gonna help me install the hydros WITH me, but hey luckly i found a memeber that lives right near me that is willing to help.......

Plus i took it serious because u said u wouldn't sell me anything, not even a empty bag........

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by [email protected]+Dec 17 2003, 03:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Dec 17 2003, 03:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydros2004@Dec 17 2003, 03:28 PM
Plus i took it serious because u said u wouldn't sell me anything, not even a empty bag........
you are right and I was not kidding, I really wouldn't sell you anything :0 :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
yup

anyone else

[email protected] is it alright if the cylinder has springs on it and i bolt it in and then tape up where the fitting port goes in so no dirty gets in and then drive it over to 79pimpala house would it work? or well i bend da cylinder....

so all to worry about is just tape up the cylinder fitting port then drive it over to his house right?

·
Registered
410 Posts
We have a Honda cylinder assembly that bolts right into your car.....call or come in 1-800-REDS-321..

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
as long as there is enough spring in the suspension to where its high enough to drive it is ok. That is no different than driving with it all the way down :cool:

Not to be an asshole, but I wish you would read the forums and hope you learn a lot more about hydraulics before you actually put them on your cars.

ONLY FOOLS PUT HYDRAULICS ON THEIR RIDE AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM

Last edited by [email protected] at Dec 17 2003, 05:30 PM

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i do know stuff about hydros it that i'm not sure if i could drive it over to 79pimpla house with no fluid in the cylinder

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by hydros2004@Dec 17 2003, 05:35 PM
i do know stuff about hydros it that i'm not sure if i could drive it over to 79pimpla house with no fluid in the cylinder
i go put hydros cylinder on my honda then tape then the post and then drive and we put the hydro on the car and then use wire to switchbox to switch and middle terminal and then extend wire and take tape and then drive and put the juice on and then to put in the batteries.

will this work?

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Dec 17 2003, 06:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Dec 17 2003, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydros2004@Dec 17 2003, 05:35 PM
i go put hydros cylinder on my honda then tape then the post and then drive and we put the hydro on the car and then use wire to switchbox to switch and middle terminal and then extend wire and take tape and then drive and put the juice on and then to put in the batteries.

will this work?[/b][/quote]
:roflmao:

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Dec 17 2003, 04:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Dec 17 2003, 04:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydros2004@Dec 17 2003, 05:35 PM

will this work?[/b][/quote]
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Originally posted by hydros2004@Dec 17 2003, 05:15 PM

Offered B4 and I'll offer again. I can fabricate a complete cylinder settup that will bolt in. It will include Cylinders, coils, fittings, a pivoting top bracket, and detailed install instructions. P.M. me only if you are serious. Dont ask me any stupid ???'s. Just a simple yes or no, please. :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS+Dec 18 2003, 01:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SERIOUSHYDROS @ Dec 18 2003, 01:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hydros2004@Dec 17 2003, 05:15 PM

prefer a honda cylinder kit that has  springs because i won't be using accumlator....
Offered B4 and I'll offer again. I can fabricate a complete cylinder settup that will bolt in. It will include Cylinders, coils, fittings, a pivoting top bracket, and detailed install instructions. P.M. me only if you are serious. Dont ask me any stupid ???'s. Just a simple yes or no, please. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
homie, he is 15 or 16 years old=MINOR. I would not take the responsibility of selling him anything that pertains to altering a suspension. That is why I refused to sell my suspension to him.

I have had bad run ins with minors that I juiced their car for :angry:

Last edited by [email protected] at Dec 18 2003, 01:32 AM

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Dec 18 2003, 12:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Dec 18 2003, 12:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2003, 01:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--hydros2004
@Dec 17 2003, 05:15 PM

Offered B4 and I'll offer again. I can fabricate a complete cylinder settup that will bolt in. It will include Cylinders, coils, fittings, a pivoting top bracket, and detailed install instructions. P.M. me only if you are serious. Dont ask me any stupid ???'s. Just a simple yes or no, please. :biggrin:
homie, he is 15 or 16 years old=MINOR. I would not take the responsibility of selling him anything that pertains to altering a suspension. That is why I refused to sell my suspension to him.

I have had bad run ins with minors that I juiced their car for :angry:[/b][/quote]
Is this guy the same juicedkid [email protected]? That kid has a million ID's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks like this kid has built a reputation on this forum too. I spent a week explaining to him what tools he needs to juice a car. I thought I was pretty patient until he started asked me how to ratchet. Someone who doesn't even know how to use a ratchet has no business juicing a car. I dont' care if he wrecks his car, but I don't want to be accociated with him if his stuff breaks and causes him to hurt someone else.

-Aaron
www.artofnoize.com

1 - 18 of 18 Posts