LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the purpose of it? does it actually keep your paint from gettin srewed up? what if i pull it down? will it fuck up the hood? can i replace it perminately w/ crushed velvet or something?

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
its a stops heat and i beleive it has some sound stoping power...i took mine out like last year and it didnt do anything

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shit soo flakey i dont see it helping much..

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
i wouldnt put crush or anything like that up there..might end up with a fire or something...plus it would get filthy and would be pretty hard to clean..maybe get some mirrors or something

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how about a full mirror... where can i get ma hands on one of them? perhaps plexi..

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
there was a topic on mirrors in the hoods in here...look around for it because this is something i dont know a whole lot about and im sure there are a few ways to go about doing it and mine may not be the best.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin@Jan 5 2004, 11:41 AM
i wouldnt put crush or anything like that up there..might end up with a fire or something...plus it would get filthy and would be pretty hard to clean..maybe get some mirrors or something
lots of car make the hoodliner and screw it in at the shows that way you dont have to worry about it falling when driveing and it stays clean put in trunk.seen lots of trophy cars done this way same with floor pedal hidders put on at show take off when driveing.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
coo coo dude i appreciate greatly my son!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts