LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 90 box caprice and i went to shortys in houston to get a hood ornimate well it didnt fit so i was wondering well any fit on a box i havent seen it anyone have pics of know anything?

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Originally posted by Immaculate@Oct 13 2007, 07:18 PM~8994272
i have a 90 box caprice and i went to shortys in houston to get a hood ornimate well it didnt fit so i was wondering well any fit on a box i havent seen it anyone have pics of know anything?
is there any way where you can move it around to where you dont catch the curve as mutch? we bought a hood ornament from shortys to put on a buick lesabre and we had to play with the placement to get it where no one will notice the base is off by a hair. ill see if i can get pics to post up.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Originally posted by Immaculate@Oct 13 2007, 06:18 PM~8994272

ALL ASK AT WORK TOMORROW

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Texas_Bowties@Oct 14 2007, 05:06 PM~8998748
is there any way where you can move it around to where you dont catch the curve as mutch? we bought a hood ornament from shortys to put on a buick lesabre and we had to play with the placement to get it where no one will notice the base is off by a hair. ill see if i can get pics to post up.
well i am going to take my old org. hood ornimate in and try to match but my front isnt flat is got a mold to it and i know most hood ornaments are made for flats surfaces and right behind it is the hood so it cant hang out too far heres some pics to give yall ideas. but i ask because i never seen a lady on a caprice before also thanks for replying bro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts