LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinkin is there any way to hook up the switchez to tha auto. trans. so that when i put it in "park" it'll lay frame? :dunno:

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Aug 10 2003, 09:23 PM
look everyone, its the rarew and elusive vertex

where you been hiding??
ive been lurking around the board. im just sick of arguing over the internet and reading stupid ass posts. im still around, i will popup with something pretty soon. i have some ace's up my sleeve.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Aug 10 2003, 06:16 PM
of course..
might not be a good idea though...

use a micro switch mounted to the shifter, and a relay and diodes to all the dump valves...
are you talking about time delay relays a i have been thinking about that put it in park dump the rear then a few seconds the front but i threw it out cuz i don't want to get pulled over and have it dump out or have a switch go and reach for it and get my ass shot for reaching down under the dash seems like a waist to since there is a switch box in the car rite next to me and switches on the dash so i got me an air box set-up get that shit it's also servers some got entertainment sit back at like mc-d's have some fine big titied big asses bitch walk by and hit the switch see them titties bounce as she gets scared get a 18 function alarm or air box set up it's more fun people run like it's cristine or something

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hah, some big tittied biatches, good call.. Yea, I was thinkin about that, you took the words out of my mouth, I tend to get pulled over a lot, and the cops always insist that I put it park, so if i did that, and all my valves dumped.. that wouldn't be too good. I have a feeling id be written up for a little more than I was initially gunna be :uh: But if you wish to do it, good luck my friend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts