LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOP OFF IN AMARILLO, TEXAS COME JOIN US FOR SOME CAR HOPPIN AND FOOD. IT WILL START AT 1:00PM SATURDAY AUGUST 27TH. THIS EVENT WILL BE AT MARTIN LUTHER KING PARK ON AMARILLO BLVD. CASH PRIZE FOR 1ST PLACE WINNERS. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
IS THERE ANY BODY GOING TO SHOW UP FOR SOME FOOD AND CARS AND ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by TheGODFATHER@Aug 24 2005, 01:28 PM~3683053
Lubbock will be there 4sho :biggrin:
ya'll still got that maroon G-Body that came out 2 years ago in Odessa? Fresh outta the paint booth...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
say bud you going to be there saturday. ithink that its suppose to be good. I was talking to this one dude and he said that they are going to bring a sigle pump blazer

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by LowtoyZ_CarClub@Aug 24 2005, 03:01 PM~3683761
say bud you going to be there saturday. ithink that its suppose to be good. I was talking to this one dude and he said that they are going to bring a sigle pump blazer
naw I'll be working all weekend homie...is that homie from Lubbock, if so he can swaaang his shit.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Homie with the blue blazer is from Lubbock and it sure does swang. The Cutlass you remember from Odessa fresh out of the paint booth is now painted black and swangin too, however it was sold to a fella in Amarillo last year. When it was sold it was damn near tappin the bumper, from what I here it still is some where in the Amarillo area.

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by WestTxFinest@Aug 24 2005, 07:30 PM~3685502
Homie with the blue blazer is from Lubbock and it sure does swang.  The Cutlass you remember from Odessa fresh out of the paint booth is now painted black and swangin too, however it was sold to a fella in Amarillo last year.  When it was sold it was damn near tappin the bumper, from what I here it still is some where in the Amarillo area.
Is that the dbl pump that Nuestro Estilo is trying to hop? People been saying it was from Oklahoma...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts