1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
YOU HAD A GOOD RHYTHM GOING THERE HOMIE. I LIKE IT!

·
Registered
11,685 Posts
That shit's looking nice. :thumbsup: I like how it was staying up and taking a second or two to come back down like a car.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
FUCKIN NICE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
How you get enough weight for it to dump and how you keep the handlebars straight? Just 1 battery? any slowdown? Built a juiced 2 wheeler in 05 and it wouldn't dump without me on it and tha handlebars would turn.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well the front forks have return springs to dump it that run paralle wit the cylinders and the foks hav a locking clamp that i can take off to ride it ,it bolts to the fender mount hole on the forks and a nut welded to the head tube its got one battery wit 800 cranking amps a number 11 pump head and 3/8 hose for more volume no slowdowns and its all bout timing on the switch

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Originally posted by lilmikew86@Jan 19 2010, 02:51 AM~16336393
check out this link of my trike hoppin no fake hoppin all power  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsPuI2_g8OY
that sick looks like ur dog is used to it also lol i wanna swing that thig u need some weight at the tail hahaha :0 :0

·
jus chippin
3,772 Posts
thats badass ive always wanted to make sumthing like that

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOM209@Jan 19 2010, 07:56 AM~16338613
i seena guy beat 2 mini trucks witha shopping hopping cart in fresno one year :cool:  :cool:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
is that this one?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Exhibition only. It clearly has weight and the power plant (peddles) have been removed.

:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts