LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i kmow this has probably been posted but i need this help so bad i don't have the time to look for it.

Now the question. in this pro-dancer 3-wheel kit could you guys post a better diagram then in the kit pics are to dark to understand.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah 4 sho i am sending out saturday okay and the directions do but i am tring to put it on a 64

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a man why does my line keep snapping??? i am using 30 lbs test line and why when i hit a switch it twists the line??????

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was using a 6 volt but i have a 7 to. a man is every thing ready to roll for are deal???

Last edited by 8-Ball at Sep 11 2003, 02:36 PM

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
hmmm, when i had one, i ran the string that came with it and a 6-volt but i hardly ever snapped, is it snapping from the force, or is it snapping because of where it goes through the holes?? it's probably rubbing and causing it to wear through

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Sep 11 2003, 01:36 PM
a man is every thing ready to roll for are deal???
of course ;) there is one thing i wanna clear up...i was fishin' up the car and the rearend is nowhere to be found! i got one out of another car that i will throw in with it though.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think it is wearing where the holes are but its really smooth right there and what would cause the twisting????????

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
see thats what i have been using and it was starting to piss me off. so whats a good thing to use???????? would soing thread work/

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks man cause i thought it was me for a while there don't ask me how it would be me...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Sep 11 2003, 02:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Sep 11 2003, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--8-Ball@Sep 11 2003, 01:36 PM
a man is every thing ready to roll for are deal???
of course ;) there is one thing i wanna clear up...i was fishin' up the car and the rearend is nowhere to be found! i got one out of another car that i will throw in with it though.[/b][/quote]
that is cool man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts