LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got the 2 motor shit rite..i tried to use a 9 volt battery, wouldnt even hop..maybe cuz its old, but i dunno...wut is the velcrow for too??

·
Registered
956 Posts
It could be possible that the motors just burnt out. I hooked mine up to a 12 volt and after hopping a bunch and smokeing alot, it wouldnt turn over even after the major surgry when i took it apart. Try using a 6 volt. If that battery doesnt work, your up shits creek with out a paddel. Good luck ;)

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Oct 9 2003, 06:31 PM
It could be possible that the motors just burnt out. I hooked mine up to a 12 volt and after hopping a bunch and smokeing alot, it wouldnt turn over even after the major surgry when i took it apart. Try using a 6 volt. If that battery doesnt work, your up shits creek with out a paddel. Good luck ;)
i just got the kit today and just put it together 15 minutes ago..the motors move..damn i wish they came with toggles rather then the fuckin push botton

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey you all i am new to this sight and i was reading some of your troubles, i have all the custom lowrider kits and accessories you need, 1/24 th scale models and diecast of any car made to date .For those guy`s having trouble with there burnt motors well sometimes that just happins, But the 7.2 battery is the best way to go. I got rebuild kits for $10.00 + $2.00 s/h
comes with 2 motors, a gear, switch, 6 feet heavy duty hoppin hydro nylon string.
for those looking for hydro kits please feal free to email me your custom want list.
if you want to build the hydro yourself the chassy kit alone is $15.00 + $5.00 s/h but for a full list of items and pictures do this week please email for more details .
Keep it hoppin
Perry

·
Registered
81 Posts
For all those interested in the prices of the other items plus the pictures i will have pictures this week end so i will be sending them to those that would like to see them, If you are lookin for model kits or diecast i got those too, i am sure you all have your fav`s just let me know what your interested in and what colors, I am doin my best on pictures right now so please be patient k, But i do got plenty of them gettin downloaded right now, Of wheels, dayten wires, spree wheels, and plenty more, chassis with and without car or truck on them or the wheels, I will post as soon as i got the pictures ready.

Keep it hoppin

Perry :cool:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
vw bus...hmmm I got one too but its stock what scale is yours?

Last edited by 66pontiac at Oct 10 2003, 11:00 PM

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey bro thanx it is the 1/64th scale from davids-wheels.com website

They only made 5000 i had about i think 6 i have this on ebay right now under user name fouryrscln1.

they are sweet this one opens up half way in the middle so you can see the interior

Keep It Hoppin

Perry

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by fouryrscln@Oct 10 2003, 11:05 PM
Hey bro thanx it is the 1/64th scale from davids-wheels.com website

They only made 5000 i had about i think 6 i have this on ebay right now under user name fouryrscln1.

they are sweet this one opens up half way in the middle so you can see the interior

Keep It Hoppin

Perry
cool,mine is maisto 1/24 die-cast and what model kits do you have in stock right now?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Man that could take me all night it might be better if you told me what you might be lookin for so i could make this easier for the both of us!
Just im me what you are lookin for iam sure we either git it or can get it if it is still being produced

Keep It Hoppin
Perry

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
when i first got my super hopper chassis i was like why does it not move when i put it on 9 volts? then i found this old six volt batterie gave it a quick charge on a car batterie charger and i got a massive first hop. i was like WOW!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts