LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are the pre-made kits any good. i think theres a hopper and a dancer. which is better

·
Registered
88 Posts
i was looking at the 4 motor one earlier today, it looks pretty good. iim thinking about getting it, but i want to find better prices and options first.......

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i've got a bunch of those lindenburg kits. I would really like to build one but don't have a clue how. but i figured the HH kits are better and gete a higher hop, are they better

·
Registered
540 Posts
I think he means his own chassis.... I have a two motor hopper from HH I thought it was pretty cool until I burnt out a motor then I found som HH fatty motors thing kicks ass once again... I have the Lindeberg monte body on mine

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just went to get one, went to check out and it was $35 okay no problem. then he said i needed a special battery that was another $23. is this kit worth the fifty bucks. i put it back i just couldn't see spending that much on it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
you dont need a special battery, the ones they sell are just NiCad (rechargable batteries)... im gonna use mine with a portable cd player power supply if i buy one.... which one are you going to buy? the 4 motor one? how much will it cost? and how long will it take till u get it?

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so any way i go i'm going to pay 20 for a battery.

next question, is it worth buying the chasie and battery.($50)

·
Registered
540 Posts
it is all upto you if it is worth it man you can build one yourself it will be cheaper yes. but it will take more of your time.... alot more.. but you have more options... The battery you are going to pay that much no matter what.... it is all personal choice man

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i wish i new how. i could probly fiqure it out but realy dont have the time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts