LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im am in a positive thinkin mood today so i was thinkin............when i get my 3/4 horse blowjax fixed im gunna hook it up but im only gunna have to lift the back (cuz the front is just gunna have stock struts) and i was wondering it you guys think it would be possible for me to hop it with the blowjax and a 3 gallon tank.................and if i could.........is that any danger of me hurting anything

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by jumper@Jan 1 2004, 05:09 PM
ok im am in a positive thinkin mood today so i was thinkin............when i get my 3/4 horse blowjax fixed im gunna hook it up but im only gunna have to lift the back (cuz the front is just gunna have stock struts) and i was wondering it you guys think it would be possible for me to hop it with the blowjax and a 3 gallon tank.................and if i could.........is that any danger of me hurting anything
doubt it. I've only seen bag hopping with nitrous. Not really sure about this but you might want to relocate yer gas tank. Hit up big dan or Joe about that.

Last edited by foey at Jan 1 2004, 05:32 PM

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
i say yes but not more than1 or maby 2 times i know i hopped the front of my car with 3 gallon tank at like 175 psi but could be wrong different cars you know but i say yes

that's all i have to say

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
my back wheels leave the ground when I hit it up, its pretty cool when youre at a light, drop the ass down, when the light turns green, punch it and hit it up, the wheels leave the ground, and when you come back down, they squeal... :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Jan 1 2004, 04:52 PM
my back wheels leave the ground when I hit it up, its pretty cool when youre at a light, drop the ass down, when the light turns green, punch it and hit it up, the wheels leave the ground, and when you come back down, they squeal... :biggrin:
that can't be good for your running gear

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you have 175 PSI you should be able to lift hte rear wheels off the ground, like he said once, maybe twice. Then your air supply with a 3 gallon would be pretty slim. Nitrogen, Helium are some gasses people run to get that shit off the ground, but them are like 300-400 PSI, which will get you movein, real fast. And with that type of speed in your bags, anything could get rattled outta place or ruined.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts