LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was watching O.g rider vol 4 last night(sorry truucha)and i saw this 53 chevy hopping I was like WTF! why would you do that to a bomba? maybe he has a couple spare one in his back yard anyways it was sad :(
Is this common?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It ended with a broken balljoint and you can see the bubble top roof was starting to cave in :(
oh this are pictures i took while i was watching Tv :cool:

Last edited by 1morecutty at Sep 19 2003, 11:08 AM

Attachments

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Originally posted by 1morecutty@Sep 19 2003, 12:08 PM
Parts were flying all over the place :(
I saw that:

It was heartbreakin..

But on the other hand when your hittin switches there's no tellin
what can go wrong.. Que-no ..

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
That was in Odessa last year, can't remember the name of the shop but it's "home of the locogoat" (Don't get excited Dusty). The car is called "bomb squad" or something like that. I've seen these guys hop a few times, every time their cars buckle and fall apart. That bomb broke trailing arms, ball joints, drive shaft came out.

One in Lubbock a couple of months ago folded like a taco. These people don't impress me at all, takes more time pushing their broken "hoppers" out then it does for them to hop.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hey Those bombitas might be breaking but "no one else will try to hop them." West Texas style :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
their was a ride from VEIJITOS at the last street low car show in long beach, a bomb similar to the one in the picture.he was 3 wheeling all over the parking lot,he had to at least have some 12's in the back because that fucker wAs high as hell.

didn't see him hopp It,but i wouldn't be suprise is they bust out hoppin bombs.

BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
i personally wouldnt of done anything like that :( :tears:

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
next your gonna see a fleetline car dancer, what will they think of next???? :(

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by Bio Hazard@Sep 19 2003, 02:08 PM
Hey Those bombitas might be breaking but "no one else will try to hop them." West Texas style :roflmao: :roflmao:
you hopping in the show this sunday in Hereford?

·
Registered
464 Posts
No The Odessa Show is where to go. I don't think there are going to be alot of hoppers. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by Bio Hazard@Sep 19 2003, 05:49 PM
No The Odessa Show is where to go. I don't think there are going to be alot of hoppers. :biggrin: :biggrin:
I know about the Odessa show, but people have been talking like someone's gonna actually hit more than 10" in Hereford this weekend.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I've hit more than that before :cool: but I didn't even know they were having a hop. Check out O.G Riders Vol.4 (White cutlass) to see me hop

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
________________New Hop Class

Old School_________Old School_________Old School
Single Pump_______Double Pump_________RADICAL

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited by hydryan at Sep 19 2003, 10:09 PM

·
Registered
217 Posts
that's fucking sad, why would he do that to that tight ass ride :twak: