LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front end wont bounce i replaced a selenoid dumps are getting power but car wont move? i cleaned out dumps moters are working its almost like dumps let fluid go through untill a little pressure then locks up. pumps will still run but no fluid getting through lines untill i releiv some pressure by cracking lines to fornt cylenders? any sujestions????

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so if air in line wont move? how dose the dump mechanicaly work? dose it let fluid through and back?

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
basiacally a dump will have 3 ports.....2 which are normally open and oine that is closed......so when you hit the switch fluid just goes thu the dump and to the cylinders......but when you hit the switch to dump it opens that 3rd port and allows fluid to return to the tank

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so even if dump wasent working ride should still move up? can the dump go on any way? also what could possably cause this to happen??

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
i am assuming you have deltas.....yes they can only go on 1 way.....the 2 side ports are pressure and the bottom is the return

check to make sure your check valve is in properly

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont think that i even have a check valve i have some pics if it would help but its real ugly need to get working first though then removing everything once i have determand i dont need to buy anything else ya know do you use yahoo messanger my handle is zacfrd if ya log on i can send some pics

1 - 12 of 12 Posts