LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 80 cutlass. How high can I hop with it single pump and with how many batteries? Or would air be better? I've never seen a lowrider till a month ago on the t.v. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm, so can anyone help me on what i need to make my car hop? I saw some pictures of what the hydraulics but then there's to many things. I kan do body work and paint, so I have all of that done on my car. I just need to know how to install hopping hydraulics.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Originally posted by dumpspumps@Jan 14 2004, 06:25 PM
hmm, so can anyone help me on what i need to make my car hop? I saw some pictures of what the hydraulics but then there's to many things. I kan do body work and paint, so I have all of that done on my car. I just need to know how to install hopping hydraulics.
you need one battery and one pump and one cylinder to hop and three wheel :biggrin:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Vegas Blvd+Jan 14 2004, 06:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vegas Blvd @ Jan 14 2004, 06:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dumpspumps@Jan 14 2004, 06:25 PM
you need one battery and one pump and one cylinder to hop and three wheel :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Cool, where can I buy that and how much? Also, how can I join your club. Can i get a free plaque? Or you don't plan on opening a club in Europe? Lastly, how high can i jump?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have a 82 cutlass supreme with 2 pumps , 4 dumps and 4 batteries I dont hop it but I can do front,back,side to side and I m pretty sure I can threewheel but I dont want to my whole set was like $2500 with accumulators in the rear. ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass@Jan 14 2004, 06:52 PM
I have a 82 cutlass supreme with 2 pumps , 4 dumps and 4 batteries I dont hop it but I can do front,back,side to side and I m pretty sure I can threewheel but I dont want to my whole set was like $2500 with accumulators in the rear. ;)
is it better the way vegas blvd told me to do it? He said one pump, one cylinder, and one batter will do everything? Why do you have more things and more batteries? What is an accumulator?

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by dumpspumps+Jan 14 2004, 05:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dumpspumps @ Jan 14 2004, 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass@Jan 14 2004, 06:52 PM
is it better the way vegas blvd told me to do it? He said one pump, one cylinder, and one batter will do everything? Why do you have more things and more batteries? What is an accumulator?[/b][/quote]
man... where are you from???

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by vegashopper+Jan 14 2004, 07:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Jan 14 2004, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 05:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass
@Jan 14 2004, 06:52 PM

is it better the way vegas blvd told me to do it? He said one pump, one cylinder, and one batter will do everything? Why do you have more things and more batteries? What is an accumulator?
man... where are you from???[/b][/quote]
from Kent, oh you can help me out, you are from Las Vegas too... Do all the lowriders made in Las Vegas and shipped else where? I wnat to buy one. How high can the car jump with one battery, one pump, and one cylidner.

Thank you for your help Mr. Vegashopper

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by dumpspumps+Jan 14 2004, 08:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dumpspumps @ Jan 14 2004, 08:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 05:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Big Baller 82cutlass
@Jan 14 2004, 06:52 PM

man... where are you from???
from Kent, oh you can help me out, you are from Las Vegas too... Do all the lowriders made in Las Vegas and shipped else where? I wnat to buy one. How high can the car jump with one battery, one pump, and one cylidner.

Thank you for your help Mr. Vegashopper[/b][/quote]
Vegashopper tell him what he can do with 1 cylinder, 1 pump and 1 battery :)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Ok here it goes if you want to lift all four tires you are going to need four cylinders one for each corner. Pumps you are going to get atleast 2 pumps one pump is not going to do a lot maybe in a honda one pump would be ok but not on a cutlass. Ok on the batteries the more batteries you got the more you can hop but with one battery is going to take an hour to lift you whole car.may you need 3 to 4 batteries that pretty fast but not for hopping. ;)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by dumpspumps@Jan 14 2004, 08:33 PM
why do i need cylidners on the corner of my car? I have to weld them on bumpers?
:uh: never mind homie I dont think you are serious about this ok so peace out :biggrin: :0 :cool:

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Originally posted by dumpspumps@Jan 14 2004, 07:33 PM
why do i need cylidners on the corner of my car? I have to weld them on bumpers?
yeah! now ur understanding! :cool: u weld a cylinder to each corner of the rear bumper and u get one for the front and weld it to the bottom of the radiator... use 14 energizer batteries wrapped in clear tape and u should be hitting back bumper in no time, bro!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by Vegas Blvd+Jan 14 2004, 08:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vegas Blvd @ Jan 14 2004, 08:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dumpspumps@Jan 14 2004, 07:33 PM
yeah! now ur understanding! :cool: u weld a cylinder to each corner of the rear bumper and u get one for the front and weld it to the bottom of the radiator... use 14 energizer batteries wrapped in clear tape and u should be hitting back bumper in no time, bro![/b][/quote]
:uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts